★E L E V E N★

"Nayeon, I want to play." Mina whined, tugging on Nayeon's cotton t-shirt.

"Im working on my paper. Can you wait?"

Nayeon was stressed out. She had an English paper due in a week, and she had no clue what the hell she was writing. As much as she'd love to have sex with Mina again, she didn't want to fail English for the second time since getting into her choice of university.

Mina pouted, slipping her cold hand underneath Nayeon shirt. She trailed with her hand up Nayeon abs and scooted closer to her. Mina turned Nayeon chair around with her knee and sat on Nayeon thigh.

"Why won't you play with me?"

Nayeon sighed. "Mina-

"Don't call me that she whispered with a pout. " I like the nicknames you give me."

Nayeon sighed again, but more softly and gently. She put her pencil down and caressed Mina's chin and jaw. "Babygirl, I have an English paper due soon. I can't fail this class again."

"If you play with me, I'l make sure you pass that class. I can do your paper in no time, and you'll still get a good grade" Mina replied.

Nayeon stared at her. "Can you write a paper about the human brain?"

Mina eagerly nodded. "I can do it, I can do it"

Nayeon pressed her lips to Mina's lips gently. "Fine, but if you cause me to fail, I'm never having sex with you again."

Mina pouted even more. "I'm not stupid, Nayeon. I can write a damn paper. Now fuck me."

Nayeon gave in with a chuckle, resting her hands on Mina's hips and leaning forward to kiss her again. Mina held onto Nayeon's face and deepened the kiss, sticking her tongue into Nayeon mouth.

Nayeon moaned, fingers digging into Mina's flesh. Nayeon slipped one hand to the bow of the sweatpants Mina borrowed from her and untied them. Nayeon slipped her hand into Mina's panties and tried to satisfy her as much as Nayeon could with the position they were in.

Mina moaned. "I like the way you touch me" she whispered.

"Good, because you' re stuck with me now."