★S E V E N★

The two friends watched Netflix together for awhile. They threw popcorns to each other and laughed at stupid jokes.

They forgot about the whole succubus situation, which was not a good idea. It was nice that the two friends forgot they summoned two demons from the depths of hell, but it would come back to bite them in the ass if they let their guard
down.

The television was fine. Nothing in the past even happened to Nayeon's electricity or cable. But the television suddenly turned off. There was no light in her apartment anymore.

"Unnie," Dahyun lowly whispered. "It's happening again. Is it my succubus or yours?"

Nayeon shook her head slightly. "I don't know. I've never seen mine, remember? Should we.... Should we asked?"

Dahyun smacked Nayeon. "Are you fucking crazy unnie? Are you doing drugs?"

"You're asking the woman who summoned a demon at three in the morning, who was also sleep deprived." Nayeon retorted.

Dahyun sighed. "My mistake. I guess you should asked them."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because your the—quote on quote—'badass woman, while I'm Hansel from Hansel and Gretel; Does that ring a bell?"

Nayeon clicked her tongue. "My words are biting me back in the ass. Hell, demons? Is it my succubus or Dahyun's succubus?"

There was no answer.

"Why did I think was going to work?" Nayeon asked herself.

"Because you're insane unnie," Dahyun replied.

A low raspy growl came out from Dahyun's side of the room, while a soft purr came out from Nayeon's side from the room.

"I'm going to die tonight." Dahyun peeped out.

"They're not supposed to kill us though," Nayeon said.

"They're demons, dipshit!"

"Good point."

Nayeon still couldn't see because of the dark, but she felt something nudge her. She tensed up as she felt hands roaming her body.

"Is that you touching me?"

"What? No. Why would I touch you at a time like this?" Dahyun asked.

Nayeon opened her mouth to snap back to Dahyun, but a groan left her lips instead. The hands palmed her cock and gently applied pressure. The hands continued to play around with her body.

"Oh—holy shit! I'm going to come right now" Nayeon groaned out.

"What? No! No! Do not! What the fuck is happening to you?!" Dahyun shouted in the dark.

The light suddenly turned back on. Two figures were in Nayeon's apartment. It was a two woman. They both had tails and horns coming out on their head. The woman was still palming Nayeon as the other woman pressed gentle kisses on Dahyun's neck.