★S I X T E E N★

| THE NEXT MORNING |

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mina asked, staring at Nayeon for confirmation.

Nayeon smiled softly and nodded, brushing her fingers through Mina's hair. "I'm fine" She reassured.

Mina rested her cheek on Nayeon shoulder. "You don't seem fine," she murmured.

"You don't really act like a demon,"nayeon said. "You're too caring and non-demonic."

"Demons can be nice" Mina said with a pout. "Humans have just assumed that angels are the good ones, while demons are the evil forces that kill people. Angels are the real mean ones."

"Why is that?" Nayeon asked They look and act all innocent, but they always have
something up their sleeves. In the past, there were some deaths of humans that were caused by angels. The angels tricked the humans into thinking demons caused all the harm and bloodshed. Just don't get involved with an angel Nayeon-chan" Mina advised.

Nayeon sighed and kissed her nose. "I wouldn't dream of it, princess. I already have a demon, so why would I need an angel?

She sighed happily and relaxed in Nayeon arms. "if you summon an angel, I'm going to bite your dick off."

Nayeon nervously laughed. "Another great reason to not summon an angel"

Mina smiled, nudging her nose on nayeon jawline. "You're cute" she whispered. "Everything you do," she whispered, reaching her hand down to Nayeon's cock hiding underneath the sheets, "just makes me want to fuck you again."

Nayeon groaned, tilting her head back to touch the headboard of her bed. "Mina, baby, I can't anymore. You've taken so much of my energy this week" mina pouted. "But like our sex. I like how rough you are."

Nayeon cooed at the sight of Mina trembling lips. "I have class tomorrow. I cant sleep through the day again." Mina let out a 'hmph' and turned away from Nayeon. Nayeon sighed, feeling the cool air return after Mina let go of her cock.

She couldn't believe she summoned an attention-needing demon.