★T H R E E★

"Don't feel any different. Don't you?" Dahyun asked.

Nayeon shook her head. "I don't. We just did the ritual an hour ago. I think we just have wait for a while."

"How long is awhile Unnie?" Dahyun questioned. "I don't want a demon randomly showing up when I'm showeringlr at work."

"I'm not a demon expert, so I don't know. Maybe try praying to God that your demon will show up at a good time." Nayeon suggested.

"That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Besides, I'm pretty sure god disowned bit of us," Dahyun retorted. "I'm going to hell."

Nayeon patted her back. "It'll be okay! We'll be there together. I was never going to heaven anyway."

"Maybe I was!" Dahyun defended. "I was such a good girl, but then you convinced me to summon a fucking demon."

"You were a good girl, but then you met me in high school." Nayeon laughed. "Buddy, your life must have ruined at that moment.

Dahyun glared at her. "I hate you so much. If I die within a week, then I'm coming for you. I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your stupid life."

"That's a litter harsh, but that's just proves how much you love me. You even want to spent time with me after you die."

"Suck my dick."

"Maybe not that much, Dahyun. I have boundaries," Nayeon said, raising her hands in the air. "Off you go! I'll see you later, okay?"

Dahyun nodded. "If I notice anything supernatural or creepy, I immediately coming here."

Nayeon nodded. "I'm cool with that. I'll text you in the morning. Sweet dreams, Dahyun. Don't let the bed demons bite."

Dahyun ignored her. "I hope your succubus bite your dick off and eats your insides."

Nayeon rolls her eyes. "Good night, you disgusting crow."