★N I N E T E E N★

Jihyo let out a confused and nervous laugh. "I'm sorry what?"

Mina pointed to her side. "I can see her. Are you going to come out?" she said out loud. "Or am l going to have to bite your master?"
Nothing happened.

Mina shrugged. "if you don't believe me, then I guess l have to use force."

"Don't touch her with your filthy hands!"

A woman suddenly appeared next to Jihyo and brought out her arm in front of Jihyo. Jihyo stuttered in surprise and backed away.

Mina grinned, backing away to wrap her hands around Nayeon's arm. "I told you" she said. "Angels can't get past me. They reek"

The angel scowled. "You demons smell worse. Your kind is the definition of filth."

Mina growled. "I would rip your throat out if it  weren't for Nayeon"

"Tame little dog, are you?" The angle asked.

"Annoying little shit, are you?" Mina repeated. "Get your ass and that stupid human out of here."

"I didn't even want her to come here. She just suddenly started driving here. You two have brought nothing but pain to her" the angel said.

Then—

"What the hell is going on?" Jihyo asked. "Who is she? And what are you talking about? Why are you talking about angels and demons?"

"Jihyo, don't be scared" the angel said. "My name is Sana, and I'm your guardian angel."

"Jihyo, don't be scared" Mina mocked. "She should be. Your kind has massacred thousands of humans."

"That was the past! The angels who did that are gone now. We're trying to rebuild our community" Sana said.

"And I'm trying to not have sex with Nayeon tonight. Do either of our excuses sound believable? Tell your little human to leave us alone, okay? I don't want you near me."

Sana growled and grabbed Jihyo's wrist, pulling her away from Nayeon's apartment. Jihyo was confused but ended up simply following after the mysterious woman in white.