★S E V E N T E E N★ [M]

Nayeon returned to her apartment after attending this lecture at the university. She dropped off her bag on the table next to the door.

Mina was laying down on the couch, mindlessly flipping through the channels. She was bored out of her mind and didn't know what to do for fun.

"Why don't you have any pornos on here?" Mina muttered, settling down on a romance movie that was airing.

Nayeon laughed, grabbing a chilled water bottle from the fridge. She gulped the water down and sighed after, wiping the water off from her chin.

"I'ma university student, Princess. I can't afford to buy or rent anything unnecessary"

"Porn isn't unnecessary" she muttered. "How else am l going to keep myself busy when you're gone?"

Nayeon walked over to the couch and patted her legs. Mina moved her legs off the couch for Nayeon to sit down. Once nayeon sat down, Mina put her legs onto Nayeon's lap.

"Were you going to play with yourself without me?" Nayeon asked, pressing the cold water bottle to Mina's thigh.

Mina turned up the volume on the romance movie, paying no attention to Nayeon. Nayeon gave her a blank stare, applying more pressure to her thigh with the bottle.

"Don't be mad at me, Mina. I told you l had class."

"But I am mad" she replied. "What are you going to do? You gave me a limit on how many times I could have sex with you in a week"

Nayeon repositioned herself and crawled over Mina. "Will you forgive me if I satisfy you?"

"No" she replied. "You don't deserve to touch me. I think it's better if l satisfy you, but you don't get to touch me."

Nayeon gritted his teeth. "I guess this is payback?"

"Damn right," she replied, leaning up to smash her lips onto nayeon.

Nayeon kissed her back, snaking her hand up Mina's shirt. Mina smack Nayeon hand away, both of her hands gripping onto Nayeon t-shirt. She pushed nayeon back, their positions changing.

Mina was straddling nayeon while still making out with her. She pressed her pussy against Nayeon's cock through her jeans.

Mina hooked her leg around Nayeon thigh and nibbled on her ear as Mina unlocked their lips.

Nayeon rested her  hands on Mina's hips, but she leaned back and pulled off his shirt from his body. She folded Nayeon shirt and forced her hands above her head, then tied her wrists
together with the shirt.

" told you, didn't I?" Mina asked. Nayeon scowled. "I could easily break out of this." Mina smirked. "But it's more fun if you don't"

Nayeon's body was craving Mina's touch. She wanted Mina to touch her. She wanted Mina hands to roam her toned and milky body. The thought of Mina soft and nimble hands massaging her body made her hard.

As if Mina read nayeon mind, her hands roamed Nayeon body. Her hands flattened against Nayeon's abs before moving down to her thighs. Mina gripped onto them as she scooted down, her butt waving around in the air. She licked Nayeon abs, occasionally kissing them.