★F O U R T E E N★

| FOUR NIGHTS LATER |

Mina rubbed herself on Nayeon's cock through nayeon sweatpants. She had nothing but her panties on. Nayeon could practically feel mina through the thin material already. Mina was so wet, and the view of her juices soaking through nayeon sweatpants made her own milk dribble out through the tip.

The doorbell rang, but the couple decided to ignore it. They continued to make out, swollen lips attacking each other. The doorbell ring again, and Nayeon let out a guttural groan. Mina hummed as an attempt to shush Nayeon. It seemed to work as Nayeon started to bring her attention back to the magic Mina was producing.

The doorbell ringed twice in a row. Mina groaned as she unlocked her lips from Nayeon's lips. She glared at the door. Nayeon sighed, holding onto her hips and lifting her up to set her down on the couch.

Nayeon walked to her room and changed her into new sweatpants, throwing Mina an oversized t-shirt. Mina put it on and followed Nayeon to the door.

Nayeon plastered on a fake smile, ready to greet the person at the door. "Hello-" Her smile immediately dropped and her face hardened.

She couldn't believe who was at the door "Hi, Nayeon" the girl greeted.

"What are you doing here, Jihyo?" She asked.
"I was just wondering if we could talk. I didn't like how we left off" she said, eyes moving to Mina.

Mina was watching Jihyo with confusion and insecurity. She had her hands placed on Nayeon''s slim waist.

"Who's this?" Mina asked.

"My ex-girlfriend" Nayeon replied.

Jihyo bitterly smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Jihyo."

Neither of women brought out their hands for a proper and polite handshake. Nayeon coughed, disturbing the silence.

"Come in, then we can talk."