★T W E L V E★ [M]

Nayeon's tongue flattened against Mina clit. Nayeon began to lick her like a kitten lapping up milk from a bowl. Nayeon head moved side to side, up and down and tilted diagonally. Nayeon tried to find any angle possible to make Mina feel good.

Mina let out a sheer cry, her hands clumsily shooting out to wrap around Nayeon soft hair. Nayeon let out a lazy groan, as Mina toes curled in pleasure. The sight of a panting Nayeon sucking on her clit made her whimper. The light made the sweat on Nayeon forehead glisten, strands of her soft hair stuck to her forehead.

Nayeon stuck one of her long and skinny fingers inside of Mina. She slowly pumped in and out of Mina as she licked her clit. Mina continued to let out whines. Nayeon slipped her finger out and reached out, placing her glazed finger on Mina lower lip. Mina parted her mouth and sucked on the tip of Nayeon's finger before moving down to her knuckle. She  sucked all of her juices off of Nayeon finger and let go of her finger.

Mina hummed. "I cant wait to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth"

Nayeon chuckled, lifting her lips off of Mina's clit. Mina whimpered from the loss of contact but immediately felt herself drooling as Nayeon kneeled on the bed, flashing her cock in front of Mina's face.

Mina softly grabbed Nayeon's hard cock, watching as it twitched slightly from the contact of her soft hand.

She licked to the base, coating Nayeon with saliva. Nayeon let out a hot groan. Mina licked the tip of her cock, wiping off the precum with her tongue. she wrapped her lips around the head and started sucking gently.

Nayeon pushed mina head down further, letting out a moan as the head reached the back of her throat. To Nayeon's amazement,  Mina didnt seem to have a gag reflex.

Mina continued to suck on Nayeon's cock, swirling her tongue around it as much as possible. Nayeon breathing turned heavy as shee struggled to process the techniques Mina had. Nayeon had an idea and pulled back, watching as Mina wiped the saliva that trailed down her chin.

"I want to cum in you, not inside your mouth," Nayeon whispered.

Mina let a mewl as she laid on her back. Nayeon slipped the head of her cock into into Mina's whole. As Nayeon slowly inserted herself into Mina, her walls pulsated around Nayeon's cock

"Fuck" nayeon gasped out. "You're so fucking tight"

Mina still had the hickeys from Nayeon from the last time they had sex. Nayeon sucked on the same place and made them darker. Mina out a gasp. Her hands tightly grabbed Nayeon muscles as shee paintuly made bruises on Mina's skin.

Nayeon suddenly slid her cock out, then pushed herself back in. Mina tried to spread her legs as wide as possible. Nayeon started to repeat the same process, but more slowly. She brought her face out of the crook of Mina's neck and pressed her lips against the corner of Mina's forehead as she rocked her hips. Mina could feel the head of Nayeon cock hitting the back of her pussy.

It felt amazing. Sex was drug she could hever stop using. She wanted more. Nayeon could feel her veins pulsating and her vision getting blurry.

She withdrew from the forehead kiss and brought her hand down to Mina's clit and pressed her thumb against it. Her thumb flicked Mina's clit over and over again. She rubbed it in swirls and shapes.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you're pushed to the edge. Does my princess want to cum for daddy?" Nayeon panted out

Mina weakly nodded. "Please, Daddy," she moaned, stretching her arms out

Nayeon chuckled and leaned in to kiss her lips. Mina's moans started to turn into whines and cries.

Nayeon lips tried to shut her up. Eventually, with one last flick of nayeon thumb, Mina let out one last as she reached her orgasms.

Nayeon chuckled. "Were not done yet, Minari."

Nayeon continued to thrust into her roughly. Mina could feel her eyes rolling to the back of the head as Nayeon rode out her own orgasm. Nayeon thrusts started tog her sloppy. Her grunts were short but heavy. She finally came in Mina, her milk oozing out.

Nayeon stayed stillinside of Mina for a couple of seconds before pulling out and collapsing next to her on the bed.