★T W E N T Y★

Mina was pissed off for the rest of the night. She hated angels and disliked Jihyo.

Demons were possessive. Mina was just calm enough to not tear off Jihyo's face.

Nayeon nervously chuckled as she took away the television remote Mina was crushing. "Mina, why are so worked up? Do you want to talk about it?"

"No" she muttered. "I want chicken" she said instead.

"I'm hungry for human food." Nayeon sighed, resting her hand on top of Mina's head. She gently smoothed down Mina hair. "Princess, talk to me She continued to mope. "Angels are mean" she muttered. "Some of them don't even know what their ancestors did to humans and demons. They're so manipulative"

Nayeon laughed, grabbing Mina's chin to make her look at Nayeon. "You're moping because that angel was mean to you?"

"She was very mean" she corrected.

"You're so cute," Nayeon replied.

"I'm a demon. You're not supposed to coo. You're supposed to be scared" Nayeon chuckled and gave Mina's a butterfly kiss with her nose.

Mina scrunched up her nose and leaned away. "Rwar"

"Adorable," Nayeon said. "Don't let Jihyo and the angel get in your mind. Don't care about them. All you need is me."

She purred. "All you need is me."

That's right Nayeon replied with a coy smile.

"How are Momo and Dahyun?" Mina curiously asked.

"Momo texted me last night. She said Dahyun chased away any girls that came near her," Nayeon replied.

That makes sense. Dahyun's very gay and very
possessive. I guess she really likes Momo"
Nayeon laughed. "You can say that again. Dahyun also said 'help me.' she is constantly sucking me off."

"Momo's in it for the long ride, then. If you thought / was too much, then you should have a go with Dahyun," Mina said.

"I'd like to keep my asshole nice and tight," Nayeon replied.

Mina snorted. "What you like isn't going to stay."

finale.

Guys this is the final chapter I know some of you disappointed but I understand it. Thankyou to all of you who read this story I'm so very thankful who give me reason to finish this love y'all ❤️