★E I G H T★

"Why is there a woman like a raccoon kissing my neck?" Dahyun asked. "Oh god—"

"Shut up." Nayeon whispered. "I'd like to release in peace. Your voice is—fuck."

Nayeon release in her sweatpants. The woman palming her smiled to herself and curled up into the curve of her side.

The other woman kissing Dahyun let go and appeared infront of her like a mist and sat on her lap. Dahyun let out a shaky breath.

"I'm your succubus," the demon said to Dahyun.

"I'm your succubus." The other demon told Nayeon. "My name is Mina."

"I'm Momo," the other one said. "Now, come on, I haven't had energy in days and I need to fuck right now."

Momo grabbed Dahyun's wrist and dragged her into another room.

"NAYEON UNNIE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Dahyun shouted.

Nayeon tried to get up to help Dahyun, but Mina wouldn't allowed it. Mina held onto Nayeon's arms and palmed her again, knowing very well that she was still sensitive.

Nayeon whimpered, attempting to smacked Mina's hand away. She failed, suddenly not having the energy to do so."

"Why do I feel so weak? What did you do?" Nayeon asked.

"I didn't do anything," Mina replied. "I'm a sex demon, remember? Sex demons take energy from their prey in order to survive."

Nayeon groaned. "I've never been this tired after something like that. I've never even been this tired from having full sex."

Mina smiled. "Humans are much different from sex demons. We're demons, after all. Don't you like me, Nayeon?" She asked with a pout as she slowly crawled onto Nayeon's lap.

"Uh—yeah, yeah I—i like you. Of course, I like you." She stuttered out.

"Thats good." Mina muttered. "Do you want me to touch you?"

Nayeon nodded.

Mina trailed her hands underneath Nayeon's t-shirt and touched her silky smooth stomach. She rubbed herself onto Nayeon and pressed her lips to Nayeon ears.

"H—hey have you ever tried shower sex?" Nayeon asked.

Mina looked back at Nayeon in confusion.