Chapter 3

3rd POV

Small droplets of water fell from the sky lightly, as clouds covered the clear blue color and the sun, resulting in gloomy weather. Y/n was standing in front of the large metal gate of UA, when the slight rain started hitting her barrier making her covered eyes move upwards, her eye color not matching with the sky as it did most of the time.

The girl's gaze moved back towards the gate, a small sigh escaping her mouth. She used her quirk to float herself up, just enough to see the UA ground and the large H-shaped building. (She needs a memory of the place that she needs to go before teleporting.) She could just walk over the wall but who knows what will happen if the security system was also built for intruders coming from the sky.

'Here I go....' Y/n thought before teleporting right in front of the building. She prayed for not some alarm to go off or the security to kick in. To her relief, nothing happened.

You maybe wondering why she couldn't enter the school less villain likely.

Well, because she forgot to bring the security pass that Nezu gave her.

A moment earlier she was there standing in the rain (which was not actually affecting her) mentally blaming herself. She could call Nezu to tell him to let her in. Or teleport back to her hotel room to get the pass, but it will surely drain her energy since it was a quite long distance. Also, she was already late.

"You are not making a very good first impression Y/n." She muttered disappointed about herself and choose the only way left to enter.

Now she was standing in front of the door of the building and realized it might also require a security pass. So she looked inside the building through the glass doors and teleported again.

Y/n admired the clean and modern architecture as she walked along the long hallways trying to find the meeting room. Soon she came across a map of the building attached to a wall. Quickly snapping a photo of it she continued walking again while analyzing it.

_____

At the same time, a man was walking towards the same H-shaped building. Even after feeling the slight rain hitting his body, he never seemed to quicken his pace. He was slender, tall, and pale-skinned with messy, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. With stubby facial hair and seemingly permanent eye bags, he had a somewhat worn-out look. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, long black pants which were tucked into black combat boots, a utility belt, and a long thin grey scarf.

He grumbled some incoherent words as he entered the building and ran one of his hands along his face while the other hand was dragging a yellow sleeping bag behind him.

'For god sake.....This is a fucking holiday.....A day that I was supposed to sleep peacefully after putting up with annoying brats and thugs for a whole week!' He thought as a tired sigh left his mouth.

'I don't get what was so important about this meeting-

'Wait....What was the meeting about again....?'

He vaguely remembered waking up abruptly from his comfortable slumber to answer a call from Nezu and hearing him say something about a meeting held today where his attendance was compulsory because it was about.....

Nope, he can't remember.

'Whatever the reason is, it better be good.'

____

Y/n was lost.

She was never good with following maps and this time wasn't a success either. She felt like she was walking inside a maze as she blindly tried to follow the paths that were shown on the map.