Chapter 6

"What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"I want one of you to adopt her" Nezu repeated himself.

"She needs protection. It will be a matter of time till the organization finds her again. Everyone heard her backstory. She had gone through a lot. Now what she needs is a parental figure who will love, protect and train her to become capable of defeating them."

"I'll do it" Midnight stepped forward.

"No offense but, I don't think you'll be a great influence on her." Present mic said pointing his finger at her.

Midnight irked. "HUH!? what do you mean? I can be a really cool mom to her!"

"I agree with him, once in my life," Aizawa said.

"See, even Aizawa agrees! Nezu, I would like to be the one to adopt h-"

"Hell no. We don't need that brat to go deaf." Aizawa interrupted Hizashi as Midnight snorted.

"I can train her. But I don't know about adopting her. Also, I won't be able to always keep an eye on her since I'm usually very busy." All might said who was back in his skeleton form.

"I don't think All might adopting her is a good idea either. If the media found out about it, everything will be revealed. " Snipe said.

"I appreciate that some of you are willing to adopt her. But the thing is, I already have chosen who will do that."Nezu looked at them with a pleasant smile.

"And who would that be?" Midnight raised her eyebrow.

"Pleasechoosemepleasechoosemepleasechooseme" she mumbled crossing her fingers.

______

"It will be................-

........Aizawa!"

"HUH?!?!?" Midnight and Present mic screamed while All might spat out blood. Aizawa seemed confused and baffled than anyone else.

"Why me?"

"I know you are not the fatherly type. But in my opinion, you are perfect for this. Let me tell you why. One, You are an underground hero. You always stay away from media and as a result of that, you are not that famous. So, it won't be much of a problem if it got revealed, that you have a daughter. Two- I know that you are someone who takes responsibilities seriously."

"No." He said sternly crossing his arms.

"Aizawa, please think about this......."

Aizawa went silent.

He was definitely not ready to be a parent and take care of a teenager. Then he thought about the stoic emotionless girl who is somewhat similar and worse than him personality-wise. It's not a lie that when she told her life story to them, the pained look that was on her face and her story made his heart hurt. He felt deep sympathy for her. But he was pretty sure that she doesn't like him. But when Nezu put everything like that how can he say no?

He sighed relaxing his stiffned body and spoke.

"Fine, I'll do it."

(Time skip for two days)

Y/N: Hello?,

Nezu: Hello Ms.L/N! How have you been?

Y/N: Fine.......

Nezu: That's great to hear!

Can you come to UA now and meet me at the room we interviewed you before? You remember where it is right?