Chapter 23

A.N - Hi guys! I wanted to make it up to you for disappearing for so long, so enjoy this long ass chapter! And thank you so much for waiting! <3

Before I forget to mention, I changed the parts where Todoroki and Midoriya are getting to Y/n's full story. Some of the readers were very annoyed with it, myself included when I read that parts lol. I decided that it will be better off them not knowing about all the Kyomeru stuff. It's better for the plot. So, y/n has only told them about her being adopted by a pro hero and moving to America after her family got murdered by some villains. They also don't know about cursed techniques. (I didn't officially re-edit those scenes yet, but I'll definitly do them soon.)

-----

Inside a corridor of the UA stadium there stood three figures, two boys and one girl. The air inside felt heavy and tense despite the relaxing light breeze and the sound of the excited chatter of UA students that came through the door. The boy with bi-colored hair was leaning onto the wall, with his turquoise and grey eyes narrowed and a slight scowl playing on his lips. His sharp gaze was piercing into the soul of the greenette who stood right in front of him.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..." He spoke nervously, looking back and forth between Todoroki and the girl who stood next to him. Y/n had no idea whatsoever why she was dragged into whatever thing going on between the two males. All she could do was, stand beside Todoroki who wanted her there in the first place, as she was just confused as Midoriya.

'He gives off cold intimidation, way different from kacchan...' The green-haired male thought, his eyes fighting to hold eye contact with the male in front of him.

"I was overpowered" Todoroki finally spoke, startling the other two slightly. "So much so that I broke my pledge." He continued.

'He didn't use it even if it would be his advantage... His left side...' Midoriya thought looking at Todoroki's left hand which he took out of his pocket.

"Lida, Kaminaru, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyomi, Uraraka... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close." The male stared down at it, his eyes focusing on the details of his palm.

Y/n tilted her head, confusion clouding her mind. 'What is he saying....? Did he use his fire in the cavalry battle or something?'

"What...does...that mean...?" Midoriya asked in a shaky voice. Todoroki's hand moved closer to his face as he glared holes into it.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you."

Midoriya's body stiffened and his eyes widened in terrification as a bead of sweat traveled down his face. Y/n on the other hand quickly realized what had happened between the two but stayed silent not interfering and letting the situation play out. Todoroki moved his hand down from his face as the green-haired male's reaction to what he said made his suspicion grow.

"Midoriya are you....," His bi-colored eyes narrowed along with Midoriya's emerald green ones.

"....All Might's secret love child or something?"

"..........."

Silence fell between the trio for a moment. Y/n looked away biting the insides of her cheeks and restraining herself from laughing. She wasn't the one to always laugh freely but damn, that was funny. How Todoroki was being full-on serious about it and how Midoriya's face turned blank in shock, she really had to suppress herself from binging an unnecessary emotion to the serious situation.

"Well? Are you?" The bi-color-haired boy spoke again snapping Midoriya out of his daze.

"Th-that's not it!!" Midoriya exclaimed waving his hands around in panic. "I mean even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is... In the first place let me ask you something, why do you think that about me...?"