Chapter 8

3rd POV

"Izuku!?" Y/N called out before running toward the boy who was trapped inside the now frozen villain. She broke him out and laid his unconscious body on the road.

"Izuku! Can you hear me?! Izuku!? Wake up!" Y/N said slightly slapping his face.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to see the blindfolded, white-haired girl.

"Y-Y/N ch-an?"

"Thank god you're okay! How are you feeling?" Y/N helped him to sit up. Izuku tried to adjust his blurry vision.

"My whole body hurts so bad, b-ut I-I'll be alright." He said rubbing his eyes.

Meanwhile, the ice that was on the villain was slowly melting because of the hotness of the weather. Gradually he broke the ice and came toward them.

Y/N's back was facing the villain so she didn't see him coming. Izuku's blurry vision adjust a bit and he saw it.

"Y/N BEHIND YOU!"

She turned to look back, but the sludge villain was already towering over them. Izuku felt his head pounding and his vision blurring again. 'No.... Not again....'

"YOU THINK YOU DEFEATED ME!? BIG MISTAK-" He didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Texas smash!" A powerful wind pressure hit the villain making him blasted into smaller forms of liquid.

'Texas...smash?' Izuku thought before fainting once again.

Midoriya POV

"Y/................go hom.............Aizaw........worried"

"But.........."

"I'll....m....sure....tha....he's oka....and....masseg...you....whe..........wakes up."

I heard two people's voices faintly and unclearly. I recognized both voices. One voice is must be Y/N's and the other one is awfully familiar.

'What are they talking about? What happened?........'

'The sludge villain.......Y/N..........Ice........Texas smash......'

'TEXAS SMASH!?'

I opened my heavy eyelids. The number one hero who I always admired and Y/N were standing in front of me seemed like having a conversation.

"Oh good, he's awake!" All might said pointing at me. I scooted back and screamed.

"I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting both of you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirit on my day off in a new place." All might laughed putting his hand on his forehead. My eyes were swirling and I had a blush on my face seeing my favorite hero of all time standing in front of me. "But you were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely." He said showing the villain who was inside two soda bottles.

'The number one hero...ALL might......He's the real thing....He looks completely different in person!' I thought shaking and then spoke.

"Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I-" I looked around for my notebook, before spotting it. "In that notebook-" I opened it to see he already have signed it. I started bowing at a fast pace. "Th-thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!"

"Okay! Y/N here told me that you're a big fan of mine." All might said giving a thumbs up.

I almost forgot that Y/N was here too.

"Oh Y/N chan! Thank you! And are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm perfectly fine. How are you feeling now?"