Chapter 17

A.N: I'm going to age down Shigaraki by 5 years. That means he's going to be 17, not 21.

Two words left both of their mouths at the same time.

"Tenko......?"

"Y/N.......?"
-------------------------

3RD POV

Two pairs of eyes watched this interaction with pure shock and curiosity. Todoroki always has suspected the white-haired girl. In his eyes, she was someone who seemed to be hiding something. Now that she and the leader of the villains somehow have or had some kind of a relationship, his mind was jumping to many possible conclusions.

Aizawa, who was on Todoroki's back since he was unable to move because of the severe injuries caused by Nomu was barely conscious. But, he heard Y/N and the villain address each other in their names clearly since he and Todoroki were standing near them.
That villain was connected to his adopted daughter's past. By seeing her trembling and shocked figure his thought was confirmed. He definitely going to talk about this when this was over. But, there was a problem. He was sure that Todoroki saw them too. Aizawa hoped that the boy won't get a wrong idea before Y/N gets a chance to explain.

"H-How....? Y-You....." Shigaraki mumbled as his voice cracked. His mind was a complete mess. He couldn't think clearly. The past memories of his and her family clouded his mind making him unable to talk anymore.

Y/N was in the same state. With a clinking sound, her Katana fell onto the floor because of her loosened grip. She couldn't concentrate on anything else other than the light-blue-haired male. Her guard was completely down, that was a big mistake.........

Hearing a loud blood-curdling screech everyone snapped out of their trance and turned to see Nomu running at Y/N at an insane speed. One of Nomu's quirks was shock abruption but, getting hit with cursed technique: reversal red had overpowered it and crashing onto the wall with such power of pressure has damaged its brain. Because of that, it took some time for it to regenerate back and after it did it came to finish the fight with Y/N. Anyone didn't have time to do anything as it happened in a blinking speed. This time Nomu's punch reached Y/N sending her flying towards a wall crashing her onto it.

"NO NOMU! STOP!" Shigaraki yelled clutching his head with his hands.

Too late.

Todoroki POV

It happened so fast. Neither of us didn't see it coming, nor me, nor L/N, nor the hand villain.

I was not paying attention to my surroundings as I was fully dumbfounded and shocked by the fact that L/N and the villain seemed to know each other.

"Tenko.....?" Hearing the word left her mouth I abruptly stopped carrying Aizawa away.

"Y/N.....?" Now I was more confused. Did they just address each other by their names? Is Tenko the name of the villain? How do they know each other?

'Is she a traitor? Is she working with villains?! No, no..... that can't be. I should not jump to conclusions. As they both seemed to be shocked to see each other.'

Y/N was trembling slightly. Her uncovered beautiful blue eyes were widened and there were a lot of emotions pouring out of them. Most of the time she appeared to be emotionless. Of course, there were times she slightly smiles too, when she was with her friends. But this is out of her character. I could sense her overwhelming emotions, happiness? Sadness? Horror? Fear? Confusion? I can't name it. It seemed to be a combination of all.

All of a sudden I heard a loud screech making me turn to the side to see the Nomu.

Then I flinched seeing Nomu landing a punch on L/N. I watched in horror as her body went flying back slamming onto a wall.