Chapter 7

A.N : Hey guys! Last chapter kind of sucked. There were a lot of mistakes but, I corrected them. I'm really stressed because I have my last term exam in a week. I won't be uploading often because of that too. Sorry! T^T

(Time skip for 1 year.)

It's been a year since Aizawa adopted Y/N. Both of their lives have changed just like Nezu predicted into a 'happy' one. At first they both were awkward. Y/N who hated the idea of getting adopted stayed distant and hard to approach. Aizawa didn't have any experience in parenting which didn't make the situation any better. But when time passed and some things happened which made them realize that how important they are to each other. UA staff also got a fair share of parenting. They all grew to love Y/N as their own child especially Aizawa. He got a daughter and Y/N got a father who filled the loneliness in their hearts. Midnight and Present mic were always around Y/N basically acting like her fun and overprotective aunt and uncle. They all became one big happy family.

______

"Dad, when are they gonna come?"

"I don't know Y/N. They are late again, maybe they have a mission or something."

Aizawa and Y/N were waiting for Midnight and Present mic to come so they can go out for dinner. After 10 minutes they came in swinged opening the door. "HEYYYY! WE'RE HERE!"

"Took you long enough"

"Sorryyyyy, we were on a mission." Hizashi replied to Aizawa taking a seat beside Y/N.

"YYY/NNNN my baby, I missed youuuuuuuu! We were apart for too long!" Nemuri tackled her in a hug.

"You were with me this morning." Y/N deadpanned.

"That was like 10 hours ago! that's a long time" She whined hugging Y/N more tightly.

"Fine...fine...I missed you too and sorry to be rude but, you guys stink. Please go and change."

They both smelled their clothes and scrunched up their noses.

"We really do stink. Give us 10 minutes."

______

After it felt like an eternity they all were finally ready to go. All climbed into Hizashi's car and he drove them to a formal restaurant in town. A Waiter showed them to a table.

"What was the mission today?" Aizawa asked while going through the menu.

"It was a villain with some kind of a body stretching quirk. He did give hard time but we captured him."

"Yeah....He was turning his body into every direction and stretching it, which was really gross to look at. " Nemuri said trying to imitate it with her hands.

A waiter came and they all ordered food.

"Hey, enough about villains. Y/N you'll be facing the entrance exam of UA in another 1 year right?! " Hizashi beamed.

"Yeah.....right" Y/N mumbled twirling her freshly arrived pasta with a fork.

"You don't sound so excited"

"Do you still don't like the idea of becoming a hero?" Y/N nodded at Aizawa's words.

"Come on N/N, being a hero is an amazing thing! You get to save all the people in need and, you have said before that you like saving people. " Nemuri put her hand around Y/N's shoulder.

"I do.......I just-never mind" Y/N sighed. She just wanted to be normal. She wished that quirks didn't appear when they did and her family was still alive. She missed them so much.

Aizawa and others realized that she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. So, they started another conversation. Hizashi was showing Aizawa an embarrassing photo of Midnight he took while they were on the mission. Which drove Midnight mad and she tried to snatch the phone away from his hand. Hizashi held the phone up high above her reach. It ended up Midnight chocking Present mic by grabbing his neck and shaking him back and forth. Aizawa sighed and tried to separate them by his scarf.