Chapter 21

Silence.

Silence filled the room except for the sound of continued cheering coming from the TV.

The three teenagers were staring at the certain mystery white-haired girl who strongly resembled their teacher, before the Pink-haired male made his comment.

"Ouch!" Itadori yelped rubbing his head where his female friend hit him out of nowhere.

"Idiot! That's so not Gojo sensei dressed as a girl."

"I agree. First of all, she doesn't look like Gojo sensei at all. Her facial structure is somewhat different from him. And she doesn't look as tall as Gojo sensei. Second of all, why would Gojo sensei even dress as a girl and attend a Hero school sports festival." Megumi said thoughtfully returning to sit on the sofa in a comfortable position. Nobara clicked her tongue to that.

"You don't need to go observing all that. Just look at the expression on her face. Can Gojo sensei even look that serious and emotionless? I can't imagine him looking like that."

"Now that you both said it like that........" Itadori stopped mid-sentence and scratched his head glancing at his friends.

"But I do have seen Gojo sensei with that kind of expression."

He continued speaking as certain memory took over his mind.

---------

"Woah!" The pink-haired male looked around in fascination at the warehouse which was filled with different kinds of weapons.

"This is so cool! I can't believe I'm going to get my own weapon!" He said excitedly as the white-haired male beside him chuckled.

"Don't touch them carelessly or play with them." A green-haired girl who was standing not far away from them said sternly with an annoyed expression.

Itadori seemed to not hear her as he started to run around looking at the weapons closely, randomly picking some of them up and waving them around.

The girl groaned rubbing her temples. "I really think this is a bad idea...."

Just to confirm her, a few arrows came in her and Gojo's way as Itadori accidentally fired a cross brow while he was playing with it. She easily dodge it while Gojo's infinity stopped arrows from hitting him.

"Sorry Gojo sensei, Maki senpai!" The pink-haired male shouted waving his hands. The next second he was near another weapon poking it.

"Relax Maki-chan, let him be. It's his first time getting a weapon." Gojo said with his usual carefree smile.

"So you don't remember what happened to my precious 'Slaughter demon' huh?!" Maki irked and turned to look at her sensei but he had disappeared from her side and was with Itadori playing with a boomerang weapon.

The green-haired girl deadpanned and grumbled, "Feel like I'm babysitting two five-year-olds...."

She walked toward them picking up a wooden pole from a side and threw it toward the pink-haired male.

"What's this Maki sen- ouch!" He asked catching it but, got cut off as the boomerang came toward him, hitting him on the head.

"That's your new weapon."

"Huh?! But this is a plain old wooden pole!" Itadori pouted rubbing his head and looking at his teacher for help.

"Maki-chan -" Gojo started but closed his mouth as Maki gave him a stern look.

He chuckled nervously, "Maybe it's better to start off with something simple Yuuji-kun..."

"But I thought I could get something cool.... Like a gun or a crossbow or a sword-...." He stopped as a certain weapon caught his eye, "-something like that!"