Chapter 10

Midoriya's 10 months of training began. Y/N was there to support him throughout his harsh training. She was also training with Aizawa, Midnight, and Present Mic. She knew sooner or later she have to face the organization. 10 months pass at lightning speed and at last, it was the day of the entrance exam.

---------------------------

3rd POV

It was 6.00 am. All might and Y/N got out of a cab and walk towards the beach. But, they both paused when they heard a yell. In front of them was Midoriya who was shirtless, revealing the muscles he accumulated over the training period, on top of a mountain of trash screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Hey, hey, hey....... He even cleaned the outside of where I told him to! Seriously? There's not even a speck of dust left! He finished at the last minute, more than perfectly! Oh my...... Oh my...." The hero finished by turning into his hero form. "-goodness!"

"This truly is amazing," Y/N said before she noticed Midoriya started swaying and then falling. She quickly teleported there and caught him.

"Good work." All might said.

"I knew you could do it Izuku," Y/N said giving one of her rare smiles.

"All might....Y/N chan..... I did it..... I did it!" The said male looked at them smiling tiredly.

"Yeah, you surprised me, you entertainer! Teenagers are amazing!." Y/N put Midoriya down as All might showed his phone.

"It's you, ten months ago. You did well. You really did! The mirage of it is finally barely visible, but you have certainly become a suitable vessel!"

Midoriya looked down at his hand, "I feel like I'm cheating..... You did all this for me..... I'm too blessed...." Then he started to cry.

"Izuku..., no more tears." The blindfolded girl said patting his head.

'What're you saying after all this time.... It was your own hard work.' The blond hero thought before saying, "We'll have to fix those leaky eyes of yours. Now it's time for the awarding ceremony, Midoriya Izuku!"

"Yes sir!"

All might pulled a strand of his hair. "This is something I was once told 'Something that you receive because you are recognized different in essence.' Take that to heart. This is the power that you earned because of your own effort."

Midoriya looked at him with wide eyes and gave a determined look.

"Eat this." All Might said giving him one of his hair.

"Huh?"

"It doesn't really matter eat it is as long as you take in my DNA."

"It's too different from what I imagined!" Midoriya exclaimed still looking baffled.

"Now there's no time! You both will be late for the exam! Come, come, come!" He said as the teen screamed. Y/N watched this with an amused look on her face.

-------------------------

Y/N POV

I teleported at the UA High School entrance exam location with Izuku since we don't want to be late.

"W-We made it....."

"You ok Izuku?" I asked as Izuku was still new to teleporting and he was holding on to my hand tightly, shaking a bit.

"Yeah... I'm just not used to it yet....." Then he realized he was still holding my hand. He turned red and quickly let go of it. "S-Sorry Y/N chan...Let's get going."