Please read this!

Hey guys! So................. I have an announcement to make. I debated a lot if I should make this announcement or not. I don't know how you guys will react to this..... But hopefully, you will understand😔

As you know I disappear for a long time after updating a chapter, not like in the days I first started this book. Well, I have my reasons. The first being having a busy life of course. Some of you might know, I'm in my last year of high school. So I'll be graduating this year, and while I have all that school work, I'm also studying to get another external degree. With all that, there are also extra school activities like sports meets, clubs, and festivals so I barely have time for any other stuff. Honestly, all I want to do is laze around the whole day, cuz all that brain and physical energy-draining stuff is killing me!

The second thing is me being a slow writer. It at least takes me continuous writing of two whole days to finish a chapter... maybe it's because English is not my mother language? Or because I think about something too much before writing? Idk but not having much free time and being a slow writer affects the frequency of the updates a lot.

The third and the main reason is..... Well, I kind of lost my interest in my own book...................

Please don't hate me, just hear me out😭
I first started to write this book a year and a half ago I think. I was a huge fan of Bnha and jjk. I mean I still am. But at that time I have just finished watching and reading the two animes and suddenly I was like 'Woah what if an op character like Gojo would be in bnha?! And what if he was a girl?!?!'😮  Of course, It wasn't my original idea or something lol. That time I was reading the JJK manga and it was stabbing, ripping, breaking, doing everything there is to my heart, I couldn't even finish reading it. You guys know the pain😭😔 I desperately needed comfort so that's why I came up with this story. And you might have wondered where the heck a freaking Elsa merged into Y/N😂 Idk why but the 16-year-old me had a weird obsession with ice power lol. I was in the mindset if I ever got a superpower it would be controlling ice lmao.

Another thing is, even though I planned out the whole plot back then, new ideas kept coming up while I kept writing and I tried to squeeze them into the finished plot. I felt the story would get boring otherwise. What actually happened by doing that is, everything turned messy, and plot holes started to appear. And my English was really bad when I first started to write this book. Since now I have improved a lot, I feel unsatisfied looking at those chapters. Also, I didn't have much of a deep understanding of the Bnha characters back then. Now rereading the book I realized a lot of them are written out of character.

*Sigh*

Because of all that, I have officially lost my interest in writing this book.......

I got a week of vacation from school last week and I really tried to get myself to finish writing the new chapter. I knew many of you were waiting for it and I really wanted to update. But I've been forcing myself to write for the last few chapters I updated, and today after trying to write I gave up. I'm soooooo deeply extremely sorry for every one of my dear readers who waited for a new chapter but ended up getting these shitty pieces of apology and excuses!! *Bows 180 degrees*
I really appreciate all your sweet comments and votes. It really makes me smile seeing someone enjoy reading something that I wrote. Thank you for all your support so far. I never expected this book to get over 100k reads!! 😭❤❤❤

And please read this last part of my annoying rant!😔

Any Bungo stray dogs fans here?

It is my second favorite anime and, Dazai and Chuuya are my second favorite characters! First being Attack on titan and Levi ofc. Recently I read the real Dazai Osamu's books and got inspired a lot to write a new book. (Warning⚠️: Do not read his books if you have depression😬)

So I've been thinking about writing a Gojo reader x bnha x jjk x bsd book. Sounds like it would be a real piece of work lol. But I'm really excited to give it a go. I want to use the same concept in this book where Gojo will be Y/n's older brother. But in that book, he wouldn't know that he even has a sister. So you guys will still get a Gojo family reunion. What do you guys think about this idea? Since I kind of gave up on writing this book, I started writing that and I have to say I feel like it's going to turn out pretty good.

The major question is should I continue this book too? I know I said I gave up on it, but if you guys want I could still write it. It would take some time to make up my mind and patch up the plot though. Now I'm just really excited to write and publish the new book. I need you, my dear readers input on this. What do you think I should do? Continue this book while starting another book even though it will take a while or should I give up on this and fully work on the new book? Please comment or message me! I need your thoughts!

Meanwhile, why don't we do a 120k special Q & A? You guys probably be hating on me rn but do you have any questions about this book, the new upcoming book or even about me?(Anything except my country and language) Feel free to comment or message me! I will also fully accept any of your angry thoughts I really deserve it😔

Well, that's all.... Thank you everyone who made it to the end of this annoying author's note I love you all!❤
Until next time!

-Ashley Ackerman