Chapter 9

3rd POV

"I-I have a ton of questions!" Midoriya exclaimed still shaken by his first teleporting experience.

"I know....." Y/N sighed once again.

Midoriya opened his mouth most likely to ask 'a ton of questions' that he was desperate to get answers for.

"I will answer them but, in somewhere private. Not in an open area like this......" Y/N said not letting him speak.

"Yeah, s-sure..... Then what about at my house? We are currently near it...."

"I can't come now cause explaining everything can take time. My dad must be pissed at me for disappearing all of a sudden without saying anything. I have to go home...."

"That's totally fine, maybe tomorrow evening?"

The white-haired girl think for a bit then nodded. "Alright." She waved and disappeared soon after.

'She's seemed to be so powerful. What is exactly her quirk?'

Midoriya's smile faded quickly as he suddenly remembered what happened that day. 'I want to apologize to All might, but he was still getting interviewed. I'll try sending him a message on his website when I get home.'

"Deku!" He turned around to see a familiar blond running towards him.

"Kacchan?"

Bakugo stopped and panted. "I never asked you for help! And you didn't help me! Got it?! I was fine by myself. You're a quirkless failure playing without a full deck! Don't think you can look down on me! Are you trying to make me owe you?! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME! Tell that to that Blind bitch too! She DID have a quirk all along didn't she?! And she and All might seem to knew each other! How is that, huh?! "

"She hasen't told m-me anything either.... I s-sware!" Midoria stuttered waving his hands frantically.

"Tch...Tell her that I'm going to find out about everything sooner or later, you damn nerd!"

Midoriya sweat dropped looking at his childhood friend stomp away. He also turned and started to walk.

"I am here!" All might said suddenly running in.

"A-All might?! Why are you here? You were surrounded by reporters until just now...." The teen spoke looking around.

The blond hero let out a laugh, "Getting away from them was a piece of cake! Why? Because I am All might-" He didn't get to continue as he cut himself off spitting blood and turning back to his skinny self making Midoriya scream.

"Young man. I came with a thanks, a correction, and a suggestion. If you hadn't been there....... If you hadn't told me about your life..... I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you."

"That can't be..... It was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work, and said all those impertinent things even though I'm quirkless....."

"That's right. It was because none other than the timid, quirkless you at the scene that I was able to act. Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common. Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think."

Midoriya's tears fell gently as he grabbed his chest.

"That was true for you wasn't it?"

"Yeah....." He fell to his knees.

The wind picked up slightly and moved All might's hair gently.

"You can become a hero."

-----------------------------------