Chapter 15

Y/N POV

'What the hell......' I thought seeing the press blocking the entrance of UA. Some of my classmates were trying to get inside unnoticed but failed miserably. Except for lida...... He was hitting the press with a long speech which they didn't seem to like that much.

Then my eye caught the sight of poor Izuku who was also getting questioned by the press.

"Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?"

"Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office," He said waving his arms frantically and walking backward successfully getting away from them.

'I guess they had finally found out that All Might is now a teacher of UA.... Dad will be here in a minute so this won't be a problem.' I teleported inside clearly not wanting to deal with the press.

------------------

3rd POV

Aizawa walked towards the gate as a female reporter approached him with a microphone.

"Um, about All Might..... Wow, you're scruffy..... What's your deal?"

"He's not on duty today," Aizawa said and the reporters around him moved away slightly intimidated by him. "You are disturbing the classes. Please leave." He spoke again waving his hand dismissively before walking away.

'I can't believe All Might was able to work as a hero with all this.' Aizawa thought sighing tiredly.

 "I would like to speak directly with all Might-"The female reporter tried to go after him not giving up.

"Ah, idiot! Wait!" A male with a camera called out trying to stop her.

"Hey! Just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might-" Then she got cut off as an alarm went off and a metal barrier appeared.

"Wh-What the......?!" She stuttered falling to her knees.

"It's the U.A barrier. That's what we call it. If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school." The one who tried to stop her explained.

"What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. They could at least give us a brief comment."

"Seriously, we've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything." The reporters talked in disappointment.

Meanwhile, a certain light-blue-haired male was standing across the street watching the scene.

---------------

(Inside class 1-A)

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa said in a monotone. Bakugo tsked, looking away to the side before replying, "I know."

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again huh? You can't keep saying you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over." Midoriya looked down at his desk. "As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency Midoriya." Then he looked up with a brightened face hearing what Aizawa said last.

"Yes sir!"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you......."

'....take another special test?!' Everyone thought before Aizawa completed his sentence.

"......decide on a class representative." He finished.