Chapter 16

3rd POV

After changing into their hero costumes or PE uniforms everyone gathered in front of the bus. Iida suddenly blew a whistle making them look at him.

"Class I-A, gather around! Form two-line by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" He said whistling again.

"Iida's going at full throttle...." Midoriya said sweatdropping, along with Uraraka and Y/N.

They got into the bus just to see that it was an open layout.

"Shoot, I didn't think it'd be this type of bus," Iida said disappointedly sitting next to Mina. "There was no point huh?" She mocked.

Y/N saw an empty seat next to Todoroki and went there.

"Mind if I sit here?"

He merely glanced at her and nodded saying, "Go ahead."

A few minutes after the bus started moving, Y/N started dozing off, so did Todoroki. Y/N's head tilted slightly and fell onto the bi-color-haired boy's shoulder and after a few seconds, he rested his sleeping head unconsciously on hers.

"OMG! Guys, look! Y/N-chan and Todoroki fell asleep against each other!"

The other girls giggled saying it was so cute while there were some boys who felt jealous of the sight.

Tsuyu decided to change the subject. She spoke about how All Might and Midoriya's quirks were alike which made Midoriya very nervous. But to his relief, Kirishima said about how All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk, their quirk only kind of looks the same.

Then everyone started talking about Y/N, Todoroki, and Bakugo having flashy quirks and Bakugo not getting popular because of his anger issues making the said male fume in anger.

He started shouting at them and meanwhile Midoriya was having a crisis because of how Bakugo is being teased.

---------------

Y/N woke up feeling a gentle poke on her arm. She lifted her head slowly up still half asleep.

"We're here." Todoroki who was beside her spoke.

"Oh right. Thanks for waking me up." She said looking at him. He nodded blushing and then stood up to get out of the bus.

'Why is his face red' Y/N thought.

After the students got out of the bus,

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you!" Announced the pro hero Thirteen who came out of the big globe-like building.

"Let's go inside without delay!" Everyone followed her chatting excitedly with each other. All entered the building marveled at the sight. There was a shipwreck, a landslide, a windstorm, a fire, and more.

"This is a training ground that is made with different types of accidents and disasters," Thirteen explained in an excited tone.

"Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to be here." Aizawa suddenly asked.

"About that.... " Stated Thirteen and then whispered about him doing too much hero work on the way to USJ and running out of time.

Then she gave a long speech to the students explaining about her quirk and how dangerous quirks can be and how they need to be careful.

"Alright then, first-" Started Aizawa, but he was interrupted by the power going out. A black cloud of smoke started forming in the center of the building.

'Something is wrong......' Y/N thought frowning. A light blue-haired male covered with hands appeared from the portal along with many other villains.

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa exclaimed putting his yellow goggles on.