Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers!

So, I have officially edited the whole story. The first few chapters are fully rewritten and others are mildly edited. There are not any major plot changes that will affect the story in the future, only a few minor ones.

And please don't hate me for doing all that stuff without updating a new chapter T-T It just came to the point where I couldn't stand my old writing😅. I recently read the whole story again and realized that some of the old chapters were poorly written and had lot of Grammatical mistakes. So I really felt the need to rewrite them.

I wanted to let you all know about this, because if any of you decided to reread, you might get confused.

And feel free to go through the new first chapters if you like and comment what you think about them. If you don't, it's totally fine since the changes are not going to affect that much to the story in the future.

I apologize from everyone who thought this was a new chapter. Sport festival arc has been bothering me a lot because I have to plan all the fights carefully. With school and family stuff also getting in the way I couldn't focus on writing for the past month that much. But now I finally have some time on my hands so I'll try to finish the new chapter soon as possible.

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH for 67K reads, 2K votes on Wattpad, and 95K reads on Quotev!!! Thank you for commenting too! I love reading them and they make my day!❤️

And lastly, HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN!!!

(Art credits- Ioi on Twitter )

(Art credits -  タロ on Twitter)

_________

P.S: Did you guys see the My hero academia season 6 ending?! Isn't it so beautiful?!!! I'm cryinggggg 😭