Chapter 14

"Now, it's the time for combat training!" All Might finally spoke after everyone gathered in the ground. Class started asking questions about the training overwhelming him.

"I'll answer all your questions! Now listen here. The situation is that the villain have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villain or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch heroes. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots! Let's start now!"

---------------------------------

3RD POV

"But sir, there is an uneven number of students," Iida spoke raising his hand as All Might froze for a moment.

"Right......Young L/N, come here!" He said and the white-haired girl stepped forward.

"Since there is an uneven number of students, young L/N here will fight alone. Once everyone had a chance to fight, who gets to fight her will be decided by drawing a lot in the end!"

"I wonder who will get to fight against her......" Sero said putting a hand on his chin.

"Well, it won't matter who will fight her since she'll win anyways. We can't deny the fact that she is stronger than any of us." Kirishima who was beside him replied.

Bakugo 'tsked' hearing that. 'I hope I will get to fight her, then I can prove myself. And she will stop underestimating me anymore.......'

--------

The first match was between Team A-Uraraka, Midoriya and Team D-Bakugo, Iida. Team A as heroes and Team D as villains.

All Might gave the announcement for Midoriya and Uraraka to go in and meet Iida and bakugo. Everyone watched them walk through the hallways for a moment then suddenly Bakugo came out of a corner and attacked Midoriya. They started fighting as Uraraka runs in a separate direction to find the room where lida was.

Todoroki who was standing beside Y/N suddenly asked turning to her side, "What are you thinking?"

"Bakugo is annoying." She replied blandly.

"He really is." He agreed turning back towards the screen.

Just at that moment, Bakugo let off one of his gauntlets sending a big explosion towards Midoriya while All Might yelled at him not to do so.

Y/N frowned seeing that and looked at All Might to see if he gives her any signal to go and stop the fight. He side eyed her and shook his head signaling 'no'.

"Sir isn't this getting out of hand?" Kirishima asked All Might.

"Bakugo use that stored-up power again and I'll stop this fight and your team will lose!" All Might said seriously through the intercom and then tells him about how he shouldn't be causing too much damage to the building as a hero. Then Todoroki spoke, "He doesn't come off as a guy with a strategy, but he's actually quite intelligent." Momo agreed to him sharing her thoughts about it.

"An attack like that requires an extreme amount of precision. He had to calculate the physics and demonstrate control over his quirk."

----------

"The hero team wins!"

The first round has finished, resulting in Midoriya breaking his whole arm again and Uraraka getting nauseous while the villain team was perfectly fine.

Next was the battle between Team B-Shoji, Todoroki, and Team I-Ojiro and Hagakure. The hero team won by Todoroki covering the whole building with ice. He then used his heat to melt the ice. 'Not bad....' Y/N thought impressed.