Chapter 5

Everyone in the room except Nezu looked shocked. Nezu however, had already guessed this throughout her explanation.

"Damn, so you are the main and only target of kyomeru organization." All might said with a frown.

'She might be powerful, even than us but a whole organization is after her for god sake! she needs more protection. I already have the perfect idea for that. I don't know how others will react. But hopefully, someone will agree. I have to discuss it with them after Y/N left. ' Nezu thought and the room got filled with chatter as others talked about her safety too. Nezu saw that Y/N getting uncomfortable because of the loud chatter which was about her.

"Now, now everyone. Please be quiet. I already have the perfect idea to make her safe. Let's move on from that topic. It's time to put Y/N through some tests and see her quirk in action."

_______

The UA staff and Y/N gathered inside Gym Gamma. Y/N glanced around slightly awed by how big and spacious it is.

"Welcome to Gym Gamma. UA students use this as their training space to train their quirks as well as hand-to-hand combat. Today we are going to test you to see how capable and strong you are."

Nezu said with enthusiasm. After hearing Y/N's explanation about her quirk, others were very excited to see it in action. Nezu nodded in Aizawa's direction gesturing him to continue.

"Well then brat, for the first test we are going to come at you at the same time to capture you. What you have to do is use your quirk to immobilize us before that."

Y/n rolled her eyes when he called her brat but nodded after he explained the test.

"Woah Shouta, isn't that a bit too hard?" Midnight asked Aizawa in a low voice.

"This is a principal Nezu's idea andare you seriously think that this will be hard for her after seeing her fight with me? We have to check her full potential too. Don't underestimate her." He grumbled, glancing at the girl who seemed to be deep in thoughts.

"You have high expectations from her don't you?" All might asked while bending to get near to Nezu's height.

"Of course I do. After hearing everything how could I not? "

Y/N's POV

After Aizawa's explanation, I sank deep into my thoughts.
'They are all pro heroes. Even if they don't use their quirks they are physically strong and fast. They all will come at me from different directions at once. I could dodge and run, then I will have to deal with them one by one which is not a good method. I have to immobilize them all at the same time so that way I can finish the test without spending a long time. I obviously can't use limitless since it will hurt them and cause damage to the gym too. What about freezing them by freezing the ground? No, they might have already predicted that I will do that, and they will dodge it. That leaves....., using a cursed technique with ice manipulation. I think I got an idea of which one I'll be using. Oh, I have something to confirm first........'

"Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa." I was surprised to see that he was already staring at me with Midnight.

"When everyone trying to capture me, are they going to use their quirks? "

"No, we will be only using our physical strength for this one."

I nodded and they all gathered around me in the distance except Nezu and Recovery girl.

' Even though I explained to them about cursed techniques, they have never seen it in action. I bet they have no actual idea about it. '

Nezu gave a signal and they all dashed toward me. All might came towards me at an insane speed and Aizawa threw the corners of his weirdly thin grey scarf at me. Others also ran toward me at different speed ranges. But they never got to get that near to me. I crossed my wrists pointing all my fingers to the front and said,