Chapter 13

3rd POV

'It wasn't a throw that relied on power. He just concentrated all the power into his fingertip?' Aizawa thought impressed.

"Mr.Aizawa....." Midoriya began as the teacher looked at him after looking at the score, "I can still move!" he said as he made a fist with his hand holding onto the pain of his bruised finger.

"This kid....." Aizawa smiled at Midoriya, and said to himself.

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Uraraka said raising her arm, smiling happily.

"His finger is swollen! There was the entrance exam too. He has a strange quirk....." Iida said in a thoughtful tone.

Meanwhile, Bakugo stared at Midoriya with a shocked expression with his mouth open and eyes widen. 'What's with that power?! Everyone's quirks manifested by the age of four. This is unthinkable!'

"What's the meaning of this?" He mumbled as his hand twitched before small explosions went off. Y/N who was standing beside him looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he run towards Midoriya.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on you Deku, you bastard!" He yelled out at Midoriya who also yelled in terror. Before Y/N could act to stop the angry blond, Aizawa's scarf captured him stopping him in place as he also used his quirk.

"What the....? These clothes are hard..!"

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." Then he sighed, "Jeez... Don't make me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

'It's such a waste since his quirk is amazing!' Everyone thought.

"we're wasting time. Whoever next, get ready." Aizawa said blinking and letting go of Bakugo.

Midoriya cautiously stepped away before running.

"Is your finger alright?" Y/N and Uraraka asked as they approached Midoriya.

"Oh, yeah."

'Until a while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road.' Bakugo thought watching them with the corner of his eye.

__________

The next tests were sit-ups, seated toe-touch, and long-distance run. After everyone was finished they gathered around Aizawa.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." He explained.

Midoriya was holding on to his hand in pain with his eyes closed while Y/N's hand was on his shoulder comfortingly.

Aizawa showed the scores,

1 L/N Y/N

2 Yaoyorozu Momo

3 Todoroki Shoto

4 Bakugo Katsuki

5 Iida Tenya

6 Tokoyomi Fumikage

7 Shoji Mezo

8 Ojiro Mashirao

9 Kirishima Ejiro

10 Ashido Mina

11 Uraraka Ochaco

12 Koda Koji

13 Sato Rikido

14 Asui Tsuyu

15 Aoyama Yuga