Chapter 1

○NARRATOR●

8 short years have passed and little baby Y/n is no longer a small helpless baby. She has grown into a strong adventurous young girl. Eventhough  her father was someone that everyone feared, most of the workers liked her. But there was a few that didn't, but they avoided her, afraid of what her father would do if he found out that they hurt his precious little girl.

She knew everything about her mother and how she left her in the dammed warehouse and was extremely thankfull that he rescued her. 

Y/n wasn't allowed to go anywhere without her father or her aunt, Sevika. Her father was nervous that something bad would happen to her if she was alone.

On the particular day, Silco had to go and discard of one of their enemies and said that Y/n was forbidden to go as he did not want for her to be injured. And that her Aunt would be going aswell.

○Y/N●

Before they left the building, I ran up to my family and gave them a huge hug.

"Be safe daddy and Sevika! I'll see you soon!" I yelled as they walked out the door.

When they eventually left, I ran up the stairs to my amazing bedroom and basically faced planted into my comfy bed. My bed was a low double bed so if I fell off or wouldn't hurt and  like 14 pillows and I have no idea how many blankets!

"I'm bored!" I yelled to no one. I was on my own which wasn't often and I had no idea what to do. Then it came to me. I should do some training! So that Sevika and Daddy don't have to look after me and I will protect them!

○23|12|2021●

☆EDITED☆