Chapter 36

▪︎☆☆☆▪︎

Both of us were sat on the metal plates that coated the floor, experimenting with the Hex Tech crystal. My Angel sat with the book we stole in her lap, that had been marked with crow feathers for anything that she found important.

I stared at the machine that we both were creating as I sparked light blue out at us. We had already has a few failed attempts at the creation of it but that didn't stop us now. And thanks to dad, J didn't have any more anxiety/PTSD attacks.

"Hey I think I realised what we did wrong on the last test run!" I exclaimed happily as it finally clicked in my head of what we needed to do.

Angel raised her gaze from the book to me.
"Hmm?" She hummed as she closed the book and placed it to her side.

"We kept on lowering the stabilisation and that redused the amount of power that the machine could handle. So what if we racked it up and hopefully it might actually work!" I explained and reached for the dial, turning it to the right.

"Great idea baby!" And then she pressed the power button on. The machine sparked to life as the crystal raised from it holder. Electricity shot out of the core and occasionally met with mine or Js skin. It sorta felt like an electric shot.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Hii!

Thank you all so much for over 2
100k views! You are the reason that I have continued to do the thing I love!

Just a quick update. I some how managed to scratch pretty much all the skin off of my knuckle and it hurts like hell! 🥲

Had some motivation and most of this was already written.

Hope you have a good day/night!

Love you all!

○20|03|2022●