Chapter 10

○Jinxs Pov●

"You sure?" Shimmer asked, looking unsure and I said I was gonna get another drink and I'll catch up to her after. I watched as she stood up from her f/c seat and walk out of the building.

Calling over the bartender, I ordered him to get the man who had annoyed me and Shimmer. Knowing who I was, unlike the last man, he immediately ran to the back. Soon enough, he brought the man out and pushed him towards me.

I leaned over the bar and looked him in his scared brown eyes.

"Aww you look scared~ Get outside. Now," I announced to the man, suddenly going really serious. Chuckling to myself, I confidently and calmly walked out of the building, with the man nervously stepping behind me.

Outside the building, I gripped the mans wrist sharply and aggressively dragged him into the alley next to the bar. I grabbed both of his wrists and forced him against the wall, all calmness quickly exiting my mind.

"This is what you get for disrespecting  me and my girl," I whispered, anger clear in my voice. All the man could do was mumble out incoherent apologies as he sobbed into the cold hard bricks of the wall.

I quickly got annoyed of his meaningless apologies and reached for my gun that rested in its holster by my thigh. Pulling it out of it holder, I placed the metal shaft at his trembling temple.

"Any last words?" I asked teasingly, but didn't give him a chance to answer before I shot him in his head. I dropped the lifeless body onto the dirty floor and placed my gun back into it designated place. When doing so, I realised that a few drops of his filthy blood had dribbled down my crop top and down my stomach.

Groaning in disgust, I ripped a part of his short and used it to wipe off the red liquid.

"Now that that's done, lets catch up to my Shimmer!" I sang loudy to no one in particular and skipped out of the alley and after Shimmer.

○□●■○■●○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□

Happy New Year's everyone!
Let's hope that 2022 is much better than the hell of a year that 2021 was :)

○01|01|2022●

☆EDITED☆