Chapter 28

Down below, a saw a enforcer with dark blue hair ordering the others around. She grabbed a fire extinguisher from its casing on a near by building, attempted to put out our fire.

I looked to J and saw she had a walkie talkie in her hand. She pressed the button on the side and began to speak.

"Help, in here, please. Help me! It's so hot please I'm trapped. I'm a helpless little girl, and I've set the building on fire. By accident. Totally by accident," she spoke and I could hear the voice from inside the tent begin to distort and turn into Js normal voice.

The female inforcer let out an audible gasp as put out the fire and stared at the buildings wall. That's where we our our logos. Jinxs monkey and my smiley face. But instead of dots for the eyes, it was crosses.

(A/n I thought I would give Y/n a little logo so their not sharing the monkey one :) )

"Get out, now!" She yelled to the inforcers inside the burning building. But it was too late.

"Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye!" Jinx said, the voiced from the speakers inside going distorted. Then a huge explosion erupted from the building.

"Yess! The plan worked!" I shouted excitedly to J who was giggling and smiling her big bright smile.

"If you think this is exiting baby, you will want to see what we steal now!" J explained happily, and we began to climb down from the roof we were on.

Before I knew it, we were out side of the councillors court and sneaking inside to get what we came for. The Hex Tech crystal.

But just as we're about to enter, J turned around and snicked at the enforcer when they made eye contact.

All the way to the assembly hall, me and J were both giggling and laughing.

Carefully, we snuck behind behind curtain while some old man have a speech about something that I didn't give two 💩 about. And there it was.

Resting on a steel anvil, was the Hex Tech crystal. It sorta looked like a thunder storm in a small round ball.

By the time we had finished, the man has finished his boring speech but, me and J had a lot of fun. We let off paint bombs that contained bright colours of pink and orange. And where the crystal was supposed to rest, J had brought the 'happy progress day' air ship toy and balanced it on the anvil.

While I had been doing that, J had taken one of het many cans of spray paint and decorated the walls to show it was our crime.

On the way out, we giggle like little girls and waited for the news to reach Zaun.

○02|02|2022●