Chapter 37

After a while, the static electricity calmed and I uncovered my eyes.

"It worked? We did it!" Jinx yelled and jumped up from the cold metal floor, pulling me up at the same time. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me happily.

"This is all thanks to you babe, thank you!" Angel exclaimed and kissed me again. I looked back at the crystal and it was just hovering there, with the
"What should we do to celebrate?" I asked excitedly. We began to think for something to do when J suddenly had an idea.

"Why don't we take the new ride out for a spin~" She pleaded like a small child asking for something sweet. Laughing at her childish behaviour, I ran to the lab to collect the new hover board.

○Timeskip●

"You ready?" I asked J as we stood on the edge of the roof Dad's base. The air around us was surprisingly clean for the Underground, which was mostly murky and had a strong scent of Shimmer.

"Ready than ever!" J replied excitedly and wrapped her arms around my waist to hold on. I slipped my feet into the foot grips and they closed around them to keep me on the board.

Taking a deep breath, I shuffled the board off the room and we plummeted downwards. Then we began to rize upwards (thankfully!). For a second there, I thought it wasn't going to work and we were gonna die. 

The both of us kept on rising untill were were above all the smog and smoke that polluted the city. And belive me when I tell you that the view was to die for. It consisted of the beautiful ocean and the bridge that connected the two cities of Piltover and The Underground.

Leaning forwards, the board floated forwards at a slow pace so that we both didn't go flying off. After a while, I got used to the controls and that's when I sped up.

"Hold ok tight babe!" I shouted loudly and I felt J squeeze my body tighter. Before I knew it, we were speeding about above the city having a blast. After afew minutes of flying I felt J move a hand off my waist to point at a clearing near the shore.

"Look! Let's go down there!"

I smiled at her and I was glad I had her all for myself.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Hii

Sorry that I haven't updated in like a month 😅

I've had a severe case of writers block sadly but finally had the motivation and the time to update this!

Anyways hope you have a good day/night!

Bye 👋 👋

○17|04|2022●