Chapter 46

○Jinxs POV●

They took her. They took my girl. I watched as they flew away with Shimmer. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

The feeling of panic and frustration blurred my vision, and I could feel my heart pumping out of my chest. I was shaking so much that I didn't even realise the trail of blood that had seeped out of my wound and was dribbling down my leg.

Collapsing onto the floor and grabbing at my chest and trying to get my breath back, I thought about everything that we would never do together.

"You lost her."

"No! I didn't lose her. They took her!" I screamed.

"You killed her, you shot her!" Teased Milo as he circled around me.

"You're not real! Shimmer says your not real-" and she doesn't lie!" I cried.

"Well, she's not here now, is she? Guess we can thank you for that!" Milo burst out laughing as I continued to panic.

"I have to get her back," I thought.

Slowly, I stood up and balanced myself as I reached for my gun and started to walk back to our home.

○□●■

I sat down on my chair and noticed how quiet it was without my girl there.

Sighing, I grabbed the staple gun and aimed it at my leg.

"This is gonna hurt," I said aloud to no one and bit my lip.

3

2

1

A gasp of pain was let out as the first staple entered my skin.

"1 down, 3 to go," I whispered.

○□●■

Finally, that was done! Now I need to think of a plan to find my girl again.

"What makes you think she even likes you anymore? I mean, you did shoot her," Milo said, shrugging with a smirk on his face.

"You're not real," I said again, trying to convince myself.

"What about Vi eh? She cares about the enforcer. You saw it."

"She was there for me, not the enforcer!"

"Remember her name?"

"Why would I remember her name?"

"She's just some stupid topsider."

"... Caitlyn."

"You're a Jinx. You killed the only person who loved you."

"She's not dead! They wouldn't take her if she was dead!" I shouted, but he wasn't there anymore. All I heard was laughing echoing around the pit.

I lay back in my chair, and as I look uo a saw one of those glowing green bugs that me and Shimmer used to catch when we were kids.

I raised my hands so they were the shape of a gun and were facing the bug.

"Pow!"

All of a sudden, my eyes felt heavy, and my head collapsed onto the table, and everything went black. 

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Just a short one this time!

3x in a day, wow

○26|08|23●