Chapter 29 + A/n

"Guess what else I 'borrowed?" J asked and waved some papers at me. When I looked at them, I saw that they were research files.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, and gave her a loving hug. J hugged back and we stood there hugging in the streets of Piltover.

"Let's get home, otherwise Dad's gonna be pissed," I spoke aloud and we let each other go. But before we began to walk, J pulled me behind her and told me to get on her back.

Giggling at her actions, I climbed on and soon enough we were at home.

"You know what, we need to tell dad that we're dating. Have we even come out to him yet?" I questioned when J out me down on the steel propellor blade.

"Nope don't think so, we'll do that later but now, it's time to get to work!"
I nodded and sat down at the desk drawing untill J needed my help.

Come and join me, come and play~
But I might shoot you, in your face~
Bombs and bullets will, do the trick~
All we need her, is a little bit of panic~

J was blasting our favourite songs while she worked and I had begun working on my own little project.

It was like the hoverboards the firelights used, but had my own flare. It was only about half way done but there was still lots of progress to be made.

Then someone shut off the music.

"JINX AND SHIMMER!" Dad shouted as he banged his fist on the table.

"Thats us!" We said in unison, moving our heads to see him.

"Half a dozen enforcers dead. Enforcers. DEAD!" Dad screamed angrily at us both but I was struggling messily not to burst out laughing.

"Yeah," J laughed out.

"A building blown to pieces!"

"Oh, yeah!" J replied, laying her head down on her table and chuckled.

Dad started to breath heavily in anger and grabbed the pencil that J was fiddling with out of her hand.

"Do you have any idea what you two have done!!" He yelled at us getting up in Jinxs face.

"Actually, we do. Show him baby," J said as she turned to face me. Smirking, I reached into my pocket and retrieved the Hex Tech crystal to show him.

Walking over to them, I handed Dad the crystal and sat down on the desk. She giggled and stood up, motioning for me to do our plan as she rose.

As we walked over to our surprise for Dad, he was captivated by the blue ball.

"HAPPY PROCESS DAY!" We exclaimed in unison as J pulled the trigger, which released glitter bombs into the sky. And after they exploded, the rain of bright neon colours floated down and me and J jumped down from the trigger and over to Dad.

Both of us reached to hug him at the same time, which seemed to startle him from his daze. After a few seconds, he hugged us back.

"Well done girls, but I do have one question. May I asked, Jinx, why did you call Shimmer 'baby'?" He asked and we took a step back.

"Oh yeah, we're dating now. We're a amazing couple so far!" I explained as I pulled Jinc closer to me and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Dad just stared at us both in shock and didn't move. This scared me.

"Your- your OK with us being together right?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I'm OK with it, it's just slighly weird to have you too, who are like my daughter dating," he finally spoke and smiled.

"As long as you are both happy, I don't care who you like and don't like, as long as your happy," he replied and hugged us both again.

"Thank god," I thought and smiled excepting the hug graciously. I could tell Jinx was relieved aswell and hugged him back aswell.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

Hi quick A/n!

I was wondering which do you guys prefer:

-longer chapters

Or

-shorter chapters?

Q) Who is your favourite Arcane character(s)?

○05|02|2022●