Chapter 5

"Why don't you get her settled into your room and go to sleep, it's quite late," Silco spoke up and smiled. I nodded excitedly and ran up to give him a good night hug.

Then I grabbed Jinx's hand and pulled her to my room as she followed close behind me. When we arrived at my door, that was a dark wood to match the corridor and again, covered in scribbles, I pushed it open to reveal my room to my new best friend.

My room had f/c walls and a lighter version of my f/c carpet. There was a large window above my bed that overlooked the beautiful river below. If I was lucky, sometimes I would see a little family of ducks or geese swimming in the cool blue water below.

It also had a wooden chest of draws and a cupboard for my cloths. The walls were covered in my drawings and posters of my favourite shows and bands and thing like that.

Jinx stared around at my room in aw and I blushed as I looked at her cute face. Looking away, I walked over to my draws to get us some pajamas. Jinx was looked a similar size to me, if not smaller, so hopefully, my pjs will fit her.

For me, I pulled put a pair of pj trousers and a t-shirt that were themed after my favourite TV show. And for Jinx, I got of my plain f/c set of pjs.

To get her attention, I cleared my throat and threw the clothes at her which she almost missed. I told her that she can get changed in here and I will be waiting outside for her and Jinx nodded in response.

I leaned against the wall outside my door. Within a second, I screamed as Dad came up behind me and tickled me.

"Haha! S-stop please!" I shouted as loud as I could through the laughs.

"Ok then, Shimmer. And how would you feel about Jinx joining us and maybe sharing a room with you?" Asked Dad and I instantly replied with, "Yes yes yes!!" Dad smiled at me and gave me a goodnight hug.

○28|12|2021●

☆EDITED☆