Chapter 27

"And I'm going to show him! Oh I'm going to show them all, you'll see!" J exclaimed as she threw herself back onto her back. The bombs snapping mouth caught on a belt that had been thrown on the floor however long ago, and without realising, threw it off the edge.

For the next few seconds, the only thing that could be heard was the bomb exploding below. J jumped onto her feet, her sudden movements startling me.

"I have a plan, baby. You in?" Jinx asked holding out a hand for me to take.

"You know it Teddy bear," I answered and smirked as I saw the nickname had made her blush a deep red. Now I have a nickname for her that makes her blush.

"But before we go- can I ask you something serious?" I nervously questioned but J was already at the other side of the room. Despite this, she turned around and ran back to me.

"Yeah sugar?"

"I- I like you!" I yelled put, a furious blush colouring my face.

"I love you Shimmer!" Jinx pounced onto me and gave me a huge hug. I reached my hands up to her face and lightly grabbed it. I stared into her eyes and asked, "Really? You like me to?"

Jinx nodded happily and I started to cry happy tears. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled hers towards mine making our lips connect.

The kiss was long and passionate, her lips were soft and felt like they were always meant to be on mine. As we kissed, I corressed her face and turned her over onto her back.

"Jinx will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she immediately said "Yes!"

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

We were walking hand in hand down the streets of Piltover to start out plan.

I knew the plan was working when I heard the enforcers yelling about getting the fire department. But afew of them went into the burning tent after they heard a little girls voice calling out for help.

Unknowingly, they were falling into our trap!

○29|01|2022●