Chapter 15

○The Next Morning●
○Y/ns Pov●

I awoke from my slumber to feel someone's arms wrapped around my waist and my head on something moving. Slightly lifting my head up,  I saw that J was cuddling me close to her. My face held a expression of confusion at how I ended up on top of her and blush.

I looked up at the clock and saw that I was- WHAT!?

"JINX! GET UP WERE LATE! OH FUCK!" I yelled as I saw that it was 5:23 am. Jinx jumped awake and fell off the bed with a audible thump. I ran to the chest and grabbed some cloths and shoved them onto my body. Meanwhile, J was still on the floor, staring at me with a sad face.

"J come on, we're gonna be late! What's wrong?" I said quickly bit when I saw Js face, I slowed. Her sad expression suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a large toothy grin.

"Chill baby, as Silco said, they take AGES to load up. Bet they won't be ready till like half 6 at least, which means we can sleep more. Come on baby, I know you want to~" Jinx teased, getting up from the floor and jumping back onto the bed, her arms outstretched for me to come and hug her.

I groaned at her since she knows that I like to be on time to things, especially if

"Fine but only for 10 minutes, then you have to get up and ready. Deal?" I dealt and J quickly agreed. I climbed into Jinxs arms and laid ontop of her muscular body and hugged her. As soon as I laid down, Jinx lowered her hands to wrap around me.

"After this mission, I'm going to tell Jinx how I feel!" I thought to myself happily as I inhailed her amazing smell, metal and gunpowder.

After 10 minutes had passed, Jinx had fallen asleep and I felt really bad about waking her up. She looked really comfy and cute.

Gentle shaking her awake, she groaned loudly and sat up with me still in her arms.

"You ready baby?" I asked and it was her turn to get flustered. Then her face had an evil grin. Jinx pinned me down onto the bed and gripped my arms above my head.

"That's my nickname baby girl~ Or can I call you mine instead?" She flirted and I was madly embarrassed.

"Haha, w-we better g-get ready for t-the mission right? Y-yeah!" I nervously stuttered out and rolled out from underneath her and went to grab my weopens from Js lab.

○04|01|2022●