Part-4

SOLENNE'S POV

I ran with all of my strength. I walked out of the dungeon and looked around left or right. I heard Valerie coming from downstairs and without thinking much I ran to the right. And that proved to be a wrong move as it was the way to training grounds.

I managed to run past them undetected. I was running a hallway when two guards noticed me. One of them attacked me but I dodged his attack and grabbed his sword. 

And in an instant I cut the throats of both of them. By this point I think everyone was aware of me running away. Because the hallways started to fill with Vampires.

"Let me go, and I'll not kill you" I said but they got ready to attack so, I too prepared my myself and started to kill them. I killed countless of those vampires when someone grabbed my sword and threw me away and I got deja Vu.

I got up and looked up and surely the Vampire Queen was standing in front of me. I jumped at her with all of my might to attack. 

But she dodged and grabbed the sword from my hand, siezing me. "Uh.." I fought hard to free myself but couldn't.

"Get out of here all of you" she said to the vampires and they went away.
She picked me up and took me to the dungeon. I was continously fighting but somehow was not able to free myself.

She threw me in the cellar and looked at me. I made a beeline towards the door and in an instant found myself thrown to the ground again.

"Ah.." I shouted because of the pain. "Did you really think you would be able to run away from here?" She asked.

But I didn't answer. She scowled and bent down grabbing my face "answer me " she said.

Instead of answering I tried to punch her in the guts but she grabbed my hand just an inch away from her abdomen.

"Bad choice" she said, hitting me in the head and everything went black.

I once again woke up with a headache. I sat up and looked around. I tried to got up and move but my hand pulled me back. I looked at my hand and it was chained to the wall.

I tugged at it, trying to get myself free knowing all too well that I can't. But still I tried. When a voice said "It won't come off that easily" 

I looked around saw Valerie sitting by the door. I wonder why I didn't notice her earlier. My brows furrowed "You hit me quite hard for a human" she said.

"I'm sorry for that" I said sitting by the wall. "You are?" She said surprised. "Yes, but I had no choice" she raised an eyebrow. And I rolled my eyes at needing to explain myself "If I asked you to let me go would you have?" 

I asked. "Obviously not" she replied. "That's why I had to hit you" I said. "Although it was not fair. I shouldn't have done that since you did me no harm" I added looking at the ceiling.

"So, you're admitting your fault?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at this and didn't answer.

"Here, eat something or else you'll die" she said joking. I took the food from her and inspected it. "Don't worry, the Queen will not poison you. At least not yet. She need answers" she said chuckling.

I started to eat the food but after a few bites I stopped. "I thought this will not be enough for you after starving for days" she mused.

"I'm starving for days that's why I can't eat more than this otherwise my body will not be able to digest it" I explained.

"Can't say I knew that" she said wondering. "I'm not surprised" I replied.

"I should go" she said getting up. I didn't say anything and she went away.

Vierra's POV

I was in my room waiting for Valerie to return. She opened the door and walked in. I looked at her with expectation "She didn't say much" she said looking at me.

I sighed "She's not human. She can't be. A normal human would not be able to stand let alone fight after starving for days" I said.

"Yeah, she also hit me quite hard for a human" she said. 

"Could she be.." she trailed off looking at me. "That seems to be the case, but I'm not sure " 

"Maybe she's the last survivor or something?" She suggested.

"If she was than she would have killed me by now. With how determined she is to kill me" I said.

"Could she really be...?" I wondered.