Part-6

SOLENNE'S POV 

I was sitting in the cellar with my head on my knees. I heared the door of cellar open and Valerie walked in. She gave me the food.

I took it and started to eat. "What's your name?" She asked and I looked at her. 

"Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Because I'm tired of calling you the girl or human girl" she replied.

"You know that knowing my name won't give you any benefit don't you?" I asked.

She nodded and said "But it'll be to easier to refer you other than by human girl" she said.

I turned the to other side she sighed. "Okay, tell me something about yourself" she asked sitting by my side.

I raised an eyebrow at this and she said "Oh come on, at least tell me something" I looked her doubtedly. 

"You can skip the questions you don't want to answer" she said. 
I sighed "What do you want to know?" 

"Where did you grow up?" She asked. "When do you want to know of before or after Your Queen ruined my life?" I asked.

Her brows furrowed and she said "Before?" I nodded. My eyes grew distant thinking of the time. "I lived in a wooden house in the mountains, there was a river which flowed near it. I remember me running to the river chasing my brothers and sister and my mother calling after us to be careful….." I stopped.

"That's the only memory I have of myself before my life changed as I was way too much young" I said. There were tears in my eyes, I don't recall this memory much as it only cause me more pain.

"It's a beautiful memory" she said. I didn't said anything in answer and kept looking upwards trying to stop the tears from falling.

I noticed she was about to ask for more but stoped seeing me. She got up and was about to leave when I said "Solenne" 

"Huh?" 

"Solenne, that's my name" I said and she nodded smiling

Vierra's POV

I was standing near the stair case when Valerie walked up. "You heard" she said and I nodded. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't push her for more information. You can give me any punishment for my disobedience" she said getting on her knees. 

But I just went away without a word. I went to my room and stood in the balcony. "Solenne" I whispered. 

I tried hard to remember but that name rang no bell. I thought of her memory and I felt an uneasy feeling. I decided to ignore it and sip the blood from my glass. 

Next Morning

I decided to visit the girl myself. I climbed down the dungeon and opened the door of her cellar. 

Flashback

"You'll go visit Solenne today?" Valerie asked arching an eyebrow. 

"Yes, so you are free" I said she nodded reluctantly. "Please try to be gentle with her" she said and walked away.

End of Flashback

I walked in and that girl looked at me and a scowl immediately settled on her face.

I passed her the food but she didn't took it. She's getting on my nerves. My eyes started to turn red but I controlled my anger.

"Why won't you eat?" I asked after calming myself. But she didn't answer.

"I've heared you only hate me. What's the reason?" I asked and her frown deepened.

I sighed. "How would I know the reason of your hatred when you won't tell me?" I said trying to reason with her she looked at me, finally she understood something.

"Do you really have no idea what wrong you've done?" She asked.

"Are you serious?" I said in disbelief.
"I've lived over a thousand years, do you really expect me keep track of all the mistakes I've made?" 

A tear fell from her eyes at this and I'm lost. I don't know how to deal with emotions let alone of a human. Val is always the one to be good at such things.

I sighed and turned to leave. Then I thought of something and snapped the chain holding her. 

She looked at me with her brows furrowed. "Follow me" I said and she scowled "why would I do that?" She asked.

"If you really want to stay here, then be my guest" I said and turned on my heels to leave, walking away.

I heared her following me and a smile made it's way on my face. I stopped in front of a room and opened it's door, walking in.

And she followed me inside warily. "You can stay here until you are ready to answer my questions" I said and she looked at me bewildered.