Part-43

Solenne's POV,

I was walking towards Vierra's room. As I was informed that she has called me. I reached her room and walked in.

"You called for me" I asked. "Yes, I did" she said motioning for me to sit down. I sat on the chair opposite to her.

"Why?" I asked looking at her as she st down on her chair. "I want you to accompany me to a ball" she said.

"Another?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes another". "Don't know but I feel like I have had my fill of balls at the previous one" I said and she only looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh! Don't give me that look" I said rolling my eyes. "You know it's not a choice right?" She asked. "You know you don't control me right?" I countered.

At which I swear I noticed a smirk tugging on her lips but that soon disappeared. "It's important" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" I asked. "It's a ball at Alina's mansion". I pursed my lips at this "Fine" I said and Vierra smiled a bit too brightly for my liking.

"I have already prepared a dress for you" she said and I glared at her. "I hate you". "I know" she replied with a smirk.

And I felt the instinct to really wipe that smirk of off her face. I tried to kick her under the table but she moved her feet aside.

"Don't be so predictable". I frowned and leaned over the desk to grab her but she pushed back making me lose balance and fall on top of her.

Vierra was shocked and I took that moment as my advantage and grabbed both if her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Got you" I said smirking. I looked down at Vierra but she was already looking at me with an unreadable expression. Her eyes were very much red.

My brows furrowed slightly and I kept looking in her eyes, curious as to why her eyes turned red suddenly. "Are you okay?" I asked and Vierra blinked.

Her eyes started to get to their normal hazel color and she said "Yes.... Yes I am" she said looking away. "Are you sure?" I asked looking at her with slight concern.

"Yes" she replied looking at me. "Okay" I replied. "Are you not going to get off?" Vierra asked slightly smirking and I immediately got off.

"At least, I got you" I said smiling extremely widely and Vierra started laughing. "What is it?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing, I just remembered something" she replied. I looked at her with my eyes narrowed as I didn't completely believe her.

But didn't say anything. "I'm going" I said turning around. "Just remember to be ready for the ball" Vierra said and I glared at her before walking out of her room.