Part 38

"How do you know the location to Seline's room?" I asked. "You forgot that I hate her" she said rummaging through Seline's wardrobe.

"Yeah, but.... Don't tell me you and Seline!" I said almost smirking. "Yeah we.... We were together at some point" Arina said still going through the room.

"And then? What happened?" I asked. "She fell out of love with me" Arina sighed. I continued looking through the book shelf and asked "Did she cheat on you?" I asked before shifting my focus to the desk present in the room.

"No, she didn't. But it hurts all the same" she said. "There's nothing here" Arina sighed frustrated and not just from not finding anything useful.

I walked to her and cupped her face "Hey, it's okay to feel the way you do, fighting your emotions and feelings only makes you miserable" I said and she nodded looking into my eyes.

"Now let's get out of here. Before anyone gets sus..." Before I could complete the sentence the door to the bedroom opened and Seline walked in.

"Have I proven my loyalty, yet?" Seline asked walking to us and stopping at a respectable distance.

"It's not that we just needed a moment. We didn't know it was your bedroom" I said quickly trying to cover for us.

"You don't have to lie to me. I have been around for long enough to know that the sudden presence of Arina after almost a century is not just a coincidence" Seline replied calmly before settling her eyes on Arina. While Arina tried her best to not meet Seline's eyes

"Can you give us a moment?" Seline asked turning to me. "I... I can't..." I was cut of by Seline "Don't worry I have no intention to harm her. Besides she's a royal vampire, she can easily handle me"

I took a glance at Arina and she nodded in my direction. I got the hint and walked out of the room.

I stood outside of the room. After around 20 mins the door opened and Arina and Seline walked out.

Alina looked at me and smirked "You've a got a nice pet around you" she said and I scowled. "Such a bad luck that I'm not here to kill you"

"My apologies, I didn't mean to offend you" she said and I was thrown off guard. And like that Seline walked down the hallway. "Feel free to search as much as you want and whatever you want" she said and turned a corner.

"What did she wanted to talk to you about?" I asked. "Just some stuff. Let's get out of here. We got what we came here for" Arina said walking and I followed her.