Part-15

Vierra's POV

I went to my garden. When Arina came shouting "What is the meaning of this? What in the world do you think you're doing?" She yelled.

I turned around my eyes were red and I said "It's not any way to talk to your Queen" 

She went silence at this. She knew if she dared to anger me it will cause a lot of problem.

"I apologize, but why are you training that girl? Giving her more power?" She asked more gently this time.

"She needs it to not to get killed" I replied. "But why do you want to keep her alive? She can kill you for God's sake" her voice raised slightly.

"Tune it down. And as I said I need her to deal with rebels" I said.

"I'm pretty sure she can deal with rebels. She's already strong enough" she said trying to keep her voice even.

"I'm going to train her. That's the end of discussion" I said. Her jaw clenched but she didn't said anything else went away.

I sighed. What am I even doing? Why am I thinking to train her? 

I decided to walk back and deal with more pressing matters. I called Luke. "You called, sister?" He said.

"Yes, I did" I said he nodded and sat on the chair."Who else is involved with that huntress?" I asked.

His brows furrowed in distaste by the way I addressed her but I didn't pay any attention to it. "I'm afraid, even I don't know" he said.

"Don't lie to me. I heared you and her talking in the garden" I said sternly.

He sighed and said " What I was talking about was her time with rebels. She stayed with them to train" 

I thought for a second and said "I want you to find out how many other vampires are helping are and who are they"

"I'm sorry sister but that I can't" he said sternly. My brows furrowed and I said "I'm your Queen you do what I ask for you to do" 

"I'm afraid that's the only task I can't do. I can't exploit my friendship with her and for that you can punish me any way you find suitable" he said.

"You do realize how deep this go, right? If anyone from council or any general or Duke or duchess is involved with her?" I said my eyes were red.

"Of course, I do. I know how grave it is. But I won't manipulate her like you. If you want answers ask her yourself" he said baring his fangs at me.

Suddenly, Arina barged into the room and said "Why are you so much infatuated with that girl?" 

"Like I said. She is my friend" he replied.

"Since when do you care about making friends?" Arina said venemously.

"Silence" I said and they both turned to me calming down. "Let's discuss this later" I said. 

Luke nodded and left immediately. "What are you going to do with him?" Arina asked. "Right now I don't want to deal with anyone, so, like I said let's discuss this later" I said.
She nodded and left angrily.

I sighed and went to my garden to Relieve some nerves. By this time it was night.

I was standing there when I heared someone coming when I turned around it was solenne. I sighed turning away again.

She didn't say anything neither did I. When all of a sudden she said. "If you want your siblings to listen to you. You should listen to them too" she said and I looked towards her. She was looking at the pond.

"You were eavesdropping" I said angrily. "No, I happened to just listen to raised voices. I couldn't make out the exact words. After all I'm a mere human" she said looking at me for a second before averting her gaze again.

"I'm the Queen why should I listen to anyone" I said looking at the stars.

"You should. Or else soon you'll be left alone with no one at your side" she said and walked away.

I stood there thinking about her words. Soon I decided to go to my room.