Part 40

Next day,

I woke up and got fresh. After that I went to kitchen to get some breakfast. As I was eating Vierra walked into the kitchen, with a goblet in her hand.

She looked around and a frown settled on her face. I noticed her eyes were very much red. She cursed under her breath and went away.

I was quite confused by her behavior but didn't say anything. After all, I was still very much upset by Vierra.

Suddenly, Lara one of the maids of the palace walked in the kitchen cursing. She is also a vampire "What happened?" I asked. "All humans have gone to the town as Your Majesty allowed them a free day to enjoy"

"I don't see the problem" I asked with raised eyebrow. "Well, the problem is that she's hungry and wants blood" she said and I furrowed by brows.

"Then why didn't she drank before she send them" I asked. "Because the humans get tired after giving their blood. So they would not have been able to enjoy"

"If she did this for them then why is she causing a fuss now?" I asked irritated. "She isn't. But her eyes are red so I know that she is hungry" Lara huffed. I forgot to tell that she loves Vierra too much.

I rolled my eyes and said "She won't die if she stayed hungry for a few hours" I said and Lara glared at me.

I sighed and walked out of the kitchen. "Ugh!" I walked back into the kitchen and picked a goblet.

I cut my wrist and pour blood in the goblet until it was full. I turned from the shelf and Lara was looking at me smirking.

"Don't give me that look. It's only so that she doesn't kill anyone" I said walking out but I could distinctively hear Lara's laughter.

I graoned walking towards Vierra's room. I walked to her room and opened the door. Vierra was leaning on her desk going over some papers.

I walked in and Vierra looked at me. I walked to her and silently offered her the glass. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Just drink it" I said slightly nervous. Vierra looked at with something in her eyes that I couldn't put my finger on.

She took the glass from my hand and our fingers brushed. She brought the goblet to her lips and drank all of the blood.

She put the goblet down. There was blood on her lips. Somehow, she looked very.... very beautiful. But, her eyes were still very much red.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked. "why?" Vierra asked in a low voice. "your eyes they are still red" I said and she closed her eyes for a moment.

When she opened them again. They were slightly less red. My brows furrowed in confusion but I didn't give it much thought and turned to leave.

But Vierra grabbed my wrist. I slightly hissed as she pressed the cut. She looked at my wrist.

Blood was flowing down my forearm. And the next thing that happened was not something I expected. Vierra brought my wrist to her lips and licked the blood of my wrist and arm.

By this point, I was feeling lots of things which I couldn't comprehend. She moved away from my wrist and pierced her finger.

Putting it over the cut. It healed along with her finger. The whole time I was looking at Vierra. After my wrist healed she looked at me, her eyes were again red. Her lips were stained by my blood.

And she looked ravishing. All of a sudden, a knock interrupted us. And both me and Vierra pulled away. She went behind her desk and said "Come in"