Girls night out.

It was about 8:00am when I woke up
"Shit." I mumbled to myself when I realized I forgot to set an alarm.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I stood up from the bed and went in for a long shower.
"You're not going to school today?" Stella asked when she saw me in an oversized shirt and filp flops.

I shook my head at her question and poured a jug full of coffee in a mug.
"But you have a perfect attendance." She reminded.

"I know..." I sluggishly said while dragging my mug through the counter.

"What do you have planned for today?" Stella asked.

"Sleep." I said taking a mouthful of coffee down my throat.
"What if we go out, just the both of us." She asked excitedly.

"Like a girls night out?" I added.
"Yes!" She responded with a smile that made her eyes slightly close.

I've never seen her this excited for anything in a while now, she's usually a stay at home kind of person.

"Sure." I said softly.
"I'll go get ready." She mentioned like an excited child and walked to her room.

I later went up to dress and wore a simple white crop top with black leather jeans.

"Oh my..." I said in the sight of Stella. She was breathtaking, words couldn't explain how amazing she looked in the black leather jumpsuit that hugged on her body and admired her prefect curves.

Her makeup was flawless, she hadn't worn some in a while so I had forgotten how amazing she looked with it.
She had the looks a woman her age could die for.

"I didn't recognize you for a second there." I said making her blush.
"You look stunning." She said.

"I know your just trying to be nice. I'll go change to something else." I ran back up and changed into a black, short silk dress that fitted perfectly on my body.

"Where the hell do you think you are going to, dressed like that?!" Steve yelled from downstairs.
I ran down as fast as I could to avoid what I guessed would happen.

"I- I'm going to work..." Stella responded timidly. "Don't fucking lie to me!" Steve yelled and raised an arm at her. 

Immediately I held his palm, which was much heavier than I thought it would be.

"Don't ever think of laying your hands on her again." I warned in the calmest tone.
I took the key on the kitchen counter and dragged Stella's arm out the house.

"Are you insane?!" She asked looking deep in my eyes.
"I couldn't watch and let him hit you." I protested. "He could have hit you." She continued emphasizing on the you.

"I would prefer that..." I replied and she stared at me with concern for a few seconds and slowly got in the car.

I learnt how to drive last year when I got to 16, but I never had enough money to buy my own car.

"Where are we going?" Stella asked some minutes after I got in the car.
"I don't know honestly.." I said clueless.

"Let's go to a club." She said getting back to the mood she had earlier.

I didn't know what got into Stella all of a sudden but I liked it.

"I'm 17 mom.." I said with a mischievous smirk on my face.
"You turn 18 in a few months." She said but I didn't give her a response.

"Common, you can't be a goody too shoes forever." She said.
"Okay fine." She smiled at my response like a child who was just promised candy.

                                       ***