Court.

I couldn't even believe it.
For the first time ever I was in court, fighting a battle I desperately knew wasn't my fault.

"I saw everything your honor."

"Bullshit, you weren't even there!" I got so irritated at the way Steve was lying about all this.

It's not like I thought he would say the truth, but twisting the entire story was absurd.

"Miss Hills." The old looking judge shot a glare towards me and I eventually took my position back on the chair.

"As I was saying...my friend Christopher and I were having a few drinks with Timothy and Clark as we normally do on a Friday afternoon when Darcy came back home, earlier than she supposed to." Steve narrated. 

"So this was on a Friday afternoon?" The judge asked.

"Yes..." Steve replied.

"A few drinks? What do you mean by that, were all of you drunk?" The judge eagerly questioned.

"No, we were completely sober. The drinks we had that day weren't alcoholic at all." Steve lies one more time to the judge and he frankly believed.

"...A few minutes after Darcy was back home she came towards our table and informed us that her shower stopped working and that she needed help with it. I volunteered to help at that moment but she insisted Chris did." Steve mentioned and as every word came out of his mouth I felt like ripping him into a million pieces.

"About ten minutes went by and I got curious at why Chris wasn't back yet so I went up to her room to verify and it was then I couldn't believe it. She tried to force herself on him, pushing him on her bed and literally persuading him to have sex with her." The foul words kept flying out his lips and that's when I had it.

"What the hell Steve? Your honor he's lying. This is all false, he's talking bullshit." I stood my ground and yelled, mostly at Steve than the lawyer.

"Miss Hills take your seat, I wouldn't warn you again." He said once more and I knew I had to take my anger issues under control but I was contemplating if I could.

Taking a desperate sigh I slammed back to my chair and covered my face with my palm, trying my best not to listen to anything else Steve had to say.

"I know my friend Christopher, he would never agree to anything like that, which he tried to tell her but I think she got outraged, took something and slammed it behind his head the moment he tried to leave." Steve said and I thought that would be the conclusion of his silly story but it wasn't.

"As it's clearly obvious your honor that she's not very close up with her anger... once she saw the pool of blood flowing from the back his head she got flustered and tried to know what she could do with the body, so the next thing she did was throw it behind her bedroom window, obviously because she couldn't drag it all the way downstairs knowing we were there." He continued and I tried to hold in the sudden urge to strangle this man.

"Did you notice what she used to hit Christopher?" The judge questioned.

"I really don't know. It happened so fast, I couldn't see a thing." Steve so innocently stated and the judge nodded, quite like he believed what he was saying.

"I went back down and before I knew it I saw her tugging on the body from the backyard floor and placing it in the basement. That's when I took the video." Steve said.

"I was too scared to take this issue to the police because I was afraid of my daughter getting arrested but I have to let justice take a stand and as you can see your honor, Darcy Hills is a Rapist and a Murderer who needs to be put behind bars before anyone else would be a victim to her outrageous acts." Steve said the last sentence at the top of his voice and the court room was crowded with murmurs.