Hot as hell.

Rico wasn't outside waiting this time so I parked the car right in front of building and went in.

"Glad you came in early." Rico's husky voice filled the room.

I wasn't ready for his usual chitchat, I wanted an answer to the questions that gathered in my mind.

"Why did you make me bring in an empty car?"

"I never said anything was in it." He responded with a grin.

"But you never said if anything wasn't... I was freaking out when a cop started searching."

He didn't say anything to my statement but only added a small chuckle and chugged down the rest of the alcohol in the glass he held.

"You don't understand Rico, I'm not experienced in all these..."

"Then I'll teach you." He interrupted.

"Teach me what exactly?"

"Some basic points to make your tasks a little less... difficult."
I didn't know what he wanted to teach me but if I wanted to work for him I think I should learn a thing or two from how his tasks were done.

"What time?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. You could come when ever, it doesn't really matter." He poured another glass-full of whiskey for himself.

"Drinking these aren't too good for you."
I gently took away the bottle from his hand and his eyes followed my every movement.

"I'm not a child princess. I can drink whatever." His voice still remained calm at my actions.

"You've drank up to three glasses just in the past few minutes."
I dropped the bottle back on the shelf.

"I'm aware of that." He said unbothered.

I took a seat next to his.

"You want some?" He offered.
"What? no!"I laughed out.

"There's something I want to ask ..."
He hummed as a reply to my statement.

"Let's take this question as a part of my...lessons." He stared at me while waiting for the question.

"How can someone... hide a body?" He had a large smirk on his face.

"You killed someone."
I wasn't sure if a statement like that could be said any calmer than he did.

"I didn't.." I protested.
"Just by the look in your eyes I know you're lying." The grin on his face turned to a low chuckle.

"I'm pleased to know that your not as innocent like you seem to be, princess."

"I didn't kill anyone Rico.." I tried to assure him but he didn't seem to believe a word that I said.

"He tried to force himself on me so I shoved him aside and he tripped and fell from my window... I didn't mean to kill him." Rico had a disgusted look on his face.

"He tried to rape you and the least you could do was kill him?"

"The least ? He has a family with three or even four kids and a wife who is definitely waiting patiently for him to come back home... He has a life."

I felt guilty about the entire situation but it seemed like Rico didn't.

"He could have thought of all those things before attempting what he did." He stated.

"You're too kindhearted and that's not going to lead you anywhere good." He continued.

He might be right but I didn't come here for anyone to lecture me, I came to get an answer.

"So how am I going to get rid of the body?"

                                            ***

I couldn't believe I was about doing this but there was no other option, is either this or getting caught.

I took out the body from the barrel and exchanged it into a suitcase.
My hands trembled as I carried it out the garage and to the car.

The bag rolled side to side as I drove the car and the sounds it made gave me an uneasy feeling making me want to gag.

Each road I stumbled on there was an officer or two walking about the place but luckily I wasn't stopped or searched.

What was some minutes felt like hours before I finally got to the forest, trees filled the place and quite a number of animals were present.

I parked and brought out the bag from the car and walked a few meters away from the car before tossing the soggy luggage on the ground.

I rolled the body out and coated it with fuel.

"I'm sorry...but you hurt me first." I whispered to myself but mostly hoped his soul was listening.

Bringing out the matchbox from my back pocket my hand trembled. I shouldn't be feeling guilty about this, I should listen to Rico.

I lited the match and threw it on his body.
It was like viewing him live a day in hell as his skin squeezed and turn to nothing but dust.

Rico's words were that I stay and make sure that every bit of him were done for but I couldn't stay to watch any longer and I ran back to the car and speeded back home.

——————-

It was already noon by the time I got home.

I walked to get a glass of water and was startled by some foot steps that I heard behind me.

"Fuck, Rowan! What are you doing up this late?"

"I came to get some water." His gaze followed my every movement letting me feel uncomfortable.

"Where are you coming back from?" He asked after a having a close look at me.
I didn't know of an excuse to give so I hummed as a reply, acting not to have heard his question.

"I saw you leave a couple hours ago, where did you go to?" He interrogated.

"I was at a friend's."

"Beth is the only friend you have Dar...I asked her and she said she wasn't with you."
It was a shock to see Rowan this- overprotective.

"I have other friends Ro." I protested.

"Name them."

I couldn't possibly allow my younger brother control me.
"Good night Rowan."
I walked away and went calmly up the stairs, I could still feel his curious eyes all over me.

No matter how curious they get, I would never inform any of them that I had killed a man.
No one can know...

Well apart from Rico.

Thanks for reading❤️
I apologize for the short chapter.