Home

The annoyingly familiar sounds from my alarm were what grabbed my attention.

I quickly got prepared for the day and got dressed in anything that seemed comfortable, which is why I chose a baggy T-shirt and a pair of shorts. 

A knock came from the door and I internally readied myself on how I would talk to Luis after the awkward experience last night.

"Who are you?" I asked towards a middle aged man who stood behind my bedroom door.

"Mr Laurier hired me, I'm your driver for today." He stated and I gave a slight nod, knowing fully well Luis was clearly avoiding me now.

Why does every guy I hit on tend to avoid me?

Firstly it was Rico and now Luis.

"Sure. I'll be right down." I stated and got some of my things.

At the time I got down they were having a conversation, the driver and Luis.

Luis had this tired look and I wasn't talking about the robe he has on, or the cup of coffee he held in his palm...It seemed like he didn't get an opportunity of shut eye for a week.

My presence was soon noticed when the middle aged man came up to me and took the petite suitcase from my hold.

"Good morning." Luis mentioned towards me and I nodded in response, still feeling tensed.

At least the good part is that he isn't avoiding me.

"Slept well?" He questioned with a somewhat sassy tone.

"I did. Seems like you didn't." I responded with a hint of an attitude.

"I couldn't." He mentioned like it wasn't already obvious.

"Some people couldn't help but cloud my thoughts last night." He mentioned and had this deadly smirk on his lips but it disappeared once he took a gulp of coffee down his throat.

"We should get going." I told the driver, mainly because I was eager to get away from this conversation with Luis. 

"Safe flight." Luis said before I could leave through the front door.

He's acting like he wasn't the one who shut me out last night.

Men are frustrating.

————-

We drove for about forty five minutes and I got to find out the drivers name.
Joe.

I also discovered he was extremely friendly and entertaining to be around with.
I was his private diary at this point with how he kept on telling me about his past events and some of his current activities in life.

His life is surely intriguing but certainly not as fascinating as the past few months of my life.

"We're here ma'm." He informed and I looked at the building which he parked in front of.

"Where exactly is here?" I interrogated and he grinned at my anxiousness.

"Mr Laurier ordered I come here so we could go with one of his jets." He responded and I gave him a nod.

We both went to the back of the building where numerous planes and jets parked.

"This way ma'm." Joe directed to a exquisite jet.
It was captivating , luxurious, and most of all comfortable.
Luis really made a smart choice with this one.

"Are you the pilot too?" I questioned seeing's that he was strutting close to the other room.

"Yes." He replied and I gave a nod, not having much to say about it but was slightly bummed we couldn't proceed the conversation that we held in the car.