You're a pain.

I paced around the room to find Rico but I couldn't.

This time I couldn't get to them because I wasn't given any wires of some sort.

I hated Zane, but luring his father to his own death was more than heartless.

I wouldn't be able to look at Zane or Luis in the eye ever again.

"What are you doing!" Rico said behind me.

"We've met... me and Pedro. He would recognize me." I whispered to him.

"Go over there and hand him over a drink." Rico commanded, ignoring my statement and walked over to the crowd.

"Two glasses of wine please." I gathered myself and asked one of the bartenders .

Hurriedly I poured in the liquid to both of the glasses and rushed over to Pedro.

"Let's have a toast..." Someone announced making everyone in the room to stand.

"Here. you can't make a toast without a glass of wine, can you?" I casually said to Pedro while handing him a glass.

He glided his hand to the other glass I dropped on the table.

"You can have that one." He said towards the glass I offered to him and I responded with a fake smile.

"...To Mr Pedro Laurier!" The announcer concluded.

Everyone slightly clapped as they looked towards Pedro and I.

He soon walked his way to the middle of the hall.

I zoned out everything that happened next, because my concentration was set at Mr Laurier and the glass he held.

He made a speech and levitated the glass and so did everyone else.

The glass slipped from his palm and smashed to the ground making everyone gasp.

His eyes drifted to mine, giving me a stern look.

"Clean this up and get him another glass." The man beside Pedro commanded the butlers around and they rushed over to them.

"I apologize my palm must've been slippery." He announced to the crowd.

Everyone raised their glasses again before taking a sip. To conclude the toast, they cheered as Pedro walked back to the table.

"Who are you and who do you work for?" Mr Laurier asked calmly.

"What?" I questioned while trying to think of an excuse.

"Who accompanied you here?" He got impatient.

"I came alone." I replied.

"No female is allowed in without being accompanied by a leader of a group." He mentioned.

"I'm going to ask you this for the last time, who the hell are you and why did you spike the drink?" He spat.

"I did not..." I denied.

"Then drink that one." His gaze turned to the glass beside me.

"I'm an observer. I saw when you poured something into the glasses, so if you're certain you didn't spike the drinks then chug the whole thing."  He said impatiently.

I glided my arm down the table cloth and tugged it slightly causing the glass to fall and the wine spilling everywhere.

"Shit. Can someone please clean this?" I exclaimed and walked out the table.

My mind was racing, not knowing what to do next.

I walked as quick as I could to try to get out the building but was pulled by my arm.