The trip.

The buzzing sounds that came from my phone successfully woke me up.

'Who could this be?' I thought, letting out a deep groan on my pillow.

I grabbed the phone and without checking I answered the call.
"Hey Princess, you ready?" Rico's voice sounded through the speakers.

'Ready for what?' I thought while viciously rubbing on my eye lids.

Fuck. The flight.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't even close to ready.Hell, I haven't even packed yet.

"Did you forget?" His tone got slightly annoyed.

"I didn't... I'll call you when I'm ready." I hurriedly hung up.

A tired sigh escaped my lips as my face buried in the pillow once again.

After what felt like a hundred years, I was finally done preparing.

I knew I shouldn't have packed as much as I did for such a short trip but it still felt needed.

I wore the first outfit in sight, which was a black sleeveless bra top with a pair jeans and sneakers.

Taking a careful look at myself, I decided to top the Look with a jacket.

Lastly, I put on some mascara and lipgloss and finally I was confident enough to call Rico.

"I'm outside." He mentioned impatiently.

I took my suitcase down the stairs, hoping that everyone would still be asleep.

Everyone else was, except for Ace and Rowan.

They looked at me anxiously as I waited for one of them to speak up.

"I don't really think you should go..." Rowan started off.

"Rico can't be trusted, we all know that. And you flying off to another country with someone like that is really putting us on edge." Ace completed.

I looked at both of their worried eyes and took a deep sigh. "I'll be fine, you both don't have to worry." I pulled them in a tight embrace, pulling our heads in.

"I'll be back before Monday, I promise." I said from the distance of the front door, holding on the handle.

They both gave out a light nod and I flew open the door in front of me.

A large man that was nearly twice my height stood, towering over me. I held my breath when he leaned over.
Unknowingly, he did that just to take the luggage off my palms.

He stacked the suit case in the trunk and rushed over to open the back door for me to get in.

A Luxury experience, I suppose.

I eventually got in the vehicle to notice Rico was in it too.
His attention drew out from his phone and now focused on me.

"You forgot,did you?" He asked.

" I did." I replied with a slight grin.

His statement made me wonder.
Has he been waiting here for what was about two hours while I got ready?

I felt like asking but I didn't see it necessary to, so I asked something else that was also meddling with my mind.

"When we get them,what else would you do?"

"This is your idea. I have nothing in mind to do next."

'My idea?
I suggested we bring Zane and Luis to make it somehow easier for us to interrogate Pedro,not that I take over the whole investigation.' I felt like blurting that out but instead I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.