Everything's alot.

Days slowly went by and gradually I felt less guilty about everything.
I still couldn't bring myself to tell Ace and Rowan about it though, and I wasn't looking forward to.

Chloe wasn't among my worries anymore, well at least for a week.

A saying spread around that she travelled to Hawaii.

Beth and I have been focused on our upcoming exams and luckily I wasn't disturbed by Rico and any of his tasks but I was certain it wouldn't take too long before he calls again.

————————-
"You slut!" Steve spat and kept a hard grip on my arm.
"What the fuck did you do to Chris?"

"I don't know anyone named Chris, get your hands off me!" His grip got tighter and was surely going to leave a scar.

"Stop acting like you weren't the one he slept with the day before."

Then it struck to me who he was speaking of.

These past few days I tried my best to avoid Steve because I knew that question was what waited for me and I haven't found a proper reply yet.

"He- He left. He climbed down the stairs on my window-" I was interrupted by a growl

"You killed him... You dragged his body down to the basement."

His statement left me shook but I couldn't let him see it.

"..Then the next day you stuffed him in a bag. The others maybe too drunk to hear the thud but I promise you I wasn't." With what he said I was certain he knew that I killed him.

"Once I know what you did with his body, I'm taking your sorry ass to jail." He continued

"I'm the one who's meant to be in jail? Weren't you the same fucker who killed Stella? We're both killers but if any of us is going to jail it's you." I scoffed.

He threatened me like he hasn't committed a crime in his life.
If my case was reported to the station, his would be heard by them too.

"You can't prove I killed Stella..." His grip was slowly released and he reached for his back pocket.
"But I can prove you killed Chris."

He turned over his phone to my direction and on it was a video of me pulling on Christopher's lifeless body.

"This would be a good evidence for the officers." He was confident about the case and there was no reason he shouldn't be.
If I was the one with evidence of him killing Stella I would be damn confident myself.

Overall I still tried to keep a calm tone and expression when I said "Go to the police then, what's stopping you?"

His confidence slowly faded away by my unbothered tone.

"What? Where you expecting pleading from me? That I would beg for you to delete the Video? Nah, I wouldn't be doing any of those things." I mentioned.

He was surely irritated by my choice of words and it wasn't difficult to point out when he squeezed my cheeks, with his fingers harshly pressing on my chin.

"Mind the way you speak to me unless I would make sure you meet your good for nothing mother wherever she is."
I wasn't moved by his reaction and still tried to keep a plain face.