One time thing.

"Mr Rodriguez." Carlos said in an unsettled tone, shooting up from his seat.

"What are you doing in here?" Rico shot at him with a death stare.

"I suggested he kept me company." I quickly responded before Carlos could.

"Leave." Rico's voice stern as he ordered Carlos out the room.

He quickly left without uttering a single word.

"Did I say you could call him in?" Rico turned to me.

"You didn't say I couldn't." I clapped back.

"He isn't allowed near you again." He ordered walking up to another couch in the room.

What the hell?

"You're stopping us from meeting because we were having a conversation together?" I got nothing in reply by my question.

"Plus since when are you allowed to tell me who and who not to meet?" I got more annoyed.

He was making me furious at the second while he was seated with his phone in his palms, intentionally ignoring me.

I walked up, standing firm in front of him.
"Carlos is a fucking gentleman... and the person that shouldn't be allowed near me again Rico, is you."

I was immediately pulled by my arm, landing flat on his body with his hand now placed on my waist.

Looking into Rico's eyes all I could see was anger and lust.

"Watch your tone princess." He whispered on my lips.

I gulped down on nothing as our eyes failed to dilate from each other.
He stared deeply and I subconsciously did the same.

My chest pressed on his, I could already feel my nipples poke out of the material just from the touch of his silk skin.

He obviously knew what he was doing, he knew how he made me feel and was purposely trying to make me give in.

"Fuck off." I pushed away slightly, trying to get on my feet.

I turned away from him and walked to the bed opposite us, but before I could get there I felt his palm, firmly pulling on my waist, immediately stopping my tracks.

"I'm trying my fucking best to keep what we have professional, but I can't Darcy...Especially after what you did earlier today." He desperately said on my neck, bringing my body to an absolute freeze.

What did I do?

I couldn't remember anything after I foolishly drank a couple of wine glasses with Rico and then I woke up at the end of the flight.

I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

"I wasn't on my right mind, I didn't mean anything I said Rico..." I mentioned.

"Isn't there a saying that 'A drunk mind speaks sober thoughts'" He intertwined with my words.

His hands moved down gradually, down my hips, pulling me close to him.

"I know what you want princess, and I know you want me." He said with the largest ego.

"I don't want you... If I'm the one to speak here it looks like you're the one who wants me." I turned around to face him and whispered.

I did want him.
But now it felt like he was the one who wants me.

Who needs me.